hiding spot in bedroom

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by rasta farmer, Nov 1, 2009.

1. rasta farmer

rasta farmer New Member

Best place to hide weed in a bedroom:D

2. Boulder420

Boulder420 New Member

In your computer

3. Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah Sr. Member

I have a dummy vent in my room (which is in the basement). Two screws hold the grill on, and a wall support makes an elevated hiding place from people looking through the grill. A buddy has a loose floorboard which also makes for an ingenious spot.

4. giftedchild00

giftedchild00 New Member

open up a pillow. like the actual pillow not the case that no one uses and shove the weed in the middle of the cotton

5. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

Hollowed out books
    Computer
    Vents
    Pillows
    Picture Frames
    DVD cases
    Taped under bookshelves, desks, drawers, etc
    Taped on ceiling fan
    In battery area of electronics
    Inside hats
    Inside door handles
    Inside a box in a bag in a suitcase in your closet
    Inside fire alarms
    Inside a printer

6. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

Nothing like sleeping on top of your beloved weed haha

7. TheNomadicGanja

TheNomadicGanja New Member

Well all my spots have been found lol, but i hide my shit in a CD case and in a flashlight now.

8. TrackStoner

TrackStoner Guest

i got a nice metal safe

9. forty2

forty2 New Member

Well my cat showed me my hiding spot and it hasnt been found yet. Underneath my mattress my cat clawed a small gash in the fabric underneath the mattress. I just store my weed in thier and im good to go.

10. lalaweed

lalaweed New Member

when i used to live home, i always had my weed in a glass jar, either in a sock in a drawer, or under my pillow. i like the idea of putting it in dvd case too.

11. Zeroxtreem

Zeroxtreem News *****

A safe.

And you know what I have next to the safe?

Two big fucking knives.

No one asks me about the safe.

12. CJ-Psychonaut

CJ-Psychonaut New Member

^^ hahaha

...and mine usually goes inside of inside of my guitar. Just pull one of the back panels off, throw it in there, and screw it back together... No one thinks twice ^.^

13. Raptor Jesus

Raptor Jesus New Member

I have a bed with built in drawers, I unscrewed the corners of the bottom of the middle drawer, and lift it up, put my weed in there. When its no being used, I just have to line it up, throw a few pairs of socks on top, no one thinks twice.

I do like the idea of hollowing out a book. Not sure exactly how one would go about doing that. Right now, exacto knife comes to mind, also, drill the corners and run pieces of wood through, glue, and clamp. I like the idea of the pages being attached to one another, but without it being noticible from the outside. I was also thinking of framing the inside hole I cut out with something to hold them together, instead of the drilling idea.

Both would work, but it would be a bunch of work lol, any other ideas?

14. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

in a clear glass jar on top of your dresser

2 people like this.
  15. greenmantis

greenmantis New Member

i hide my stuff in the back of an old amplifier i have in the corner of my closet. I can take the back off and theres alot of space. I gotta take out the speaker though cuz its gettin a little crouded.

16. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

Drill a few holes just through the paper and fill with hot glue. One in each corner would work. Then, using your exacto knife, cut a hole in the middle. Brush some glue around the lining of the hole and let it dry. Cheers

17. KidPoker

KidPoker New Member

Pretty sure I've posted this video on here before, but yea. Pretty much all my stuff is in this XBOX 360 box that I have in a corner of my room. My parents come in my room all the time and they never suspect anything. Looks like just an old box, they never bother looking in it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLwoBMcQa7o]YouTube - Getting ready to roll a joint.[/ame]

18. 024

024 Sr. Member

under your cat.