High Physics

Discussion in 'Science' started by merc2830, Jul 7, 2009.

1. merc2830

merc2830 New Member

So I realized that for me, Physics is so much more amazing when at least IM high.

Like thats one of the main ways I think of things, like the velocity and pendulum motion when I was on a swing, or the projected path of a bottle hitting the recycling can, or the force of gravity I feel pushing us to the ground.

I think thats why some of the greatest physicists and scientists smoked! Everything in your physical world is so much more noticeable high.

Anyone Agree or feel anything like that? :confused:

2. Dazed & Confused

Dazed & Confused New Member

So true, when most people are high they have such greater senses on whats going on with them and around them. I find myself resitting poems and debating myself about large political topics. But when I am really baked i tend to notice the mundane and break them down(if you know what I mean)

3. BudSmoker92

BudSmoker92 Sr. Member

Man I know what you mean. I find reading about the universe and all it mysteries is really fun while im stoned. Boring as hell if sober.

4. Metalplantmaker

Metalplantmaker New Member

Yes,it gives you a perspective from another view point. I recently quit smoking cigarettes,some due to the fact that I would blaze and then just get a realization of what I was actually doing while I was smoking that cig after blazing. I would look at it ,like,what is this doing for me, or to me? Way too much anxiety involved with cigs. seeya!

5. lxcarnagelx

lxcarnagelx New Member

ya you dont just understand wats going on u no how and y everything happends u no wat i mean?

6. Very true. The greatest minds of history had to have smoked. I find math is even more interesting, its just amazing how it all works. I also find thinking about things such as parallel universes, the history of the universe, anything really cosmologically related (black holes are really insane), as well as theoretical physics are pretty amazing (M-theory).

If you havent dug into that realm whilst baked, I suggest you do!
    Even thinking about existence and the potential existence of other beings somewhere else in our galaxy, or the universe (and no, I'm not religious. ha).

Party on :yinyang:

7. merc2830

merc2830 New Member

You guys are so right. Shooting a Basketball, think about the physics involved in getting the ball in the basket?

8. Krowleyrock

Krowleyrock New Member

i came up with a theory about the structure of the universe while i was sitting on a loading dock, high as hell, staring at stars. i found out, also, that it is backed up by Nassim Haramein's unified field theory. and he started the same way i did, just looking around and thinking about shit. thats why i love smoking. it lets you seperate yourself from the world and think about things in a totally logical way, although some may not see it as very logical.

9. i agree, i get those ideas all the time. and that is basically why weed is illegal IMO, because it allows you to make sense of things that are bigger than you and lets you have profound thoughts. What kind of government wants the little people to start thinking all the time?

but to stay on topic - you mention shooting a basketball. i think that's amazing, just thinking about all the laws involved and how each one plays its part. phenomenal. But lately everything has just lead back to the 10 (or 11) dimensions and that just blows me away.

Other things to think about with physics involved:
    blowing a smoke ring.
    ice. (frictionless, i always think about how crazy it would be if there was a solid (object or, material if i may) that was frictionless (apart form ice, since it really isn't completely).
    Simply anything to do with space and cosmology is outstanding.
    We take so many things around us for granted, in reality i bet only 10% of the population know how the world functions, and all the law which govern it.

i just pulled that number out of thin air - but think about it.

2 people like this.
  10. lildevilpunk8008

lildevilpunk8008 New Member

now that should be a famous quote just slap some quotations on that. sorry for being off topic just thought it had to be said

2 people like this.
  11. hilarious. i was so baked last night i barely remember writing that

12. bhoward

bhoward New Member

I LOVE being so interested in the stupidest stuff when im high. There's stuf that i usually wouldnt notice at all untill im stoned.