Home Remedies For Passing UA?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by AntiSocialGirl, Aug 19, 2004.

1. AntiSocialGirl

AntiSocialGirl New Member

Aspirin, certo, tums, lysine? need to pass pre-employment UA

Ok I read the results thread and about the aspirin/dillution techniques and I have some questions. My husband just applied for a job today that pays great and has benefits so we're really hoping he gets it. We're pretty sure they'll do drug testing since it's such a big company and I've read on the internet they do UA's for higher ups. So he smoked one last goodbye bowl today and he's going to stay clean until the coast is clear. We figure it will be a week or possibly two if we're lucky before they would even test him.

We're looking for home remedies to clean out his system in the meantime. He's 6'0 and 170 pounds, works out every day, smokes a couple bowls every day of redhair, pretenica and sometimes greenbud. He's a chronic smoker, he's been smoking for years.

Like I said I've read about the aspirin and understand why it works. Does it only work on certain tests though? What about lysine? Why does that work? Tums? Also I'm very curious about certo, we have a couple packages in the cabinet. Like I said I'm looking at home remedies, stuff we already have in our cabinets, we don't have a lot of money to be buying these expensive drinks online;)

Last question, knowing his past smoking habits, do you think we can clean him out in a week or two using this home remedies? Any other home remedies you suggest that you know work?

p.s. I know this board is about marijuana testing but anyone have any knowledge about alcohol testing? My husband drinks a few beers, a couple times a week. That shouldn't be a major concern though right? I mean alcohol gets out of your system really fast and if they do a breathalizer that would only work if he was drunk right then, right?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited to add: What does vitamen B do? Any other cheap remedies that can guarantee a pass besides using someone elses urine(dh is paranoid about doing that)

2. melanotaenia

melanotaenia Seasoned Activist

certo does nothing to pass a test; tums only help keep your urine from becoming diluted; you can use salt to get the same result. The smoking history dictates that he will need a LONG time to clean out; a week would be less than sufficient to clean out. There are no home remedies to cleaning out; if dilution is his plan of action, drinking gatorade or powerade the day of the test until he is urinating once every fifteen minutes and mix in 1/4 tsp of salt per 8 oz of water. The aspirin only helps fool the EMIT tests, but it is always a good idea to take it anyways as an added assurance. The longer the test can be postponed, the better the chances become; just keep all of this in mind. You can get a home test after a couple of weeks if you would like to in order to test the urine at home; if your husband has a clean friend, you can get a sample, freeze it, and substitute, which will take away all variables associated with dilution. Money would not be an issue with substitution as long as you get a condom, a little temp gauge from the drugstore and a little twisty tie-cost about 5 bucks :)

Good luck