Homemade Cannacream Cheese

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Luda, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Luda

Luda New Member

Higher Logic: I'm moving this to the recipe section, since I went ahead and typed up the recipe for making cream cheese. The recipe can be found in this thread or at the Marijuana.com Recipe site, here

i was eating a bagel today, and was thinkin about MJ [as always haha] and i was thinking, you could probably make cannacreamcheese [ i know doesnt flow too well ]. but since its cheese, and fatty, i would think if you would put it in a pan and heat it with the dro that it could hold a good amount of THC and may cover up the taste quite well.. just spread it on a bagel for a day of fun =) so yea.. what do yall think?
  2. «°Ñøvã°»

«°Ñøvã°» New Member

Sounds yummy ...thats got me thinkin of cannicheesecake now.
  3. Luda

Luda New Member

mmm cannacheesecake with some cannamilk to wash it down :)
  4. teufelfisch

teufelfisch Seasoned Activist

Would the heat do anything to the cheese?
  5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Melted cheese

It depends on the cheese. Some cheeses, like Swiss and Mozzarella melt homogeneously. Others, like Cheddar, separate into oil and curds when you melt them. The first group solidifies smoothly. The second doesn't.
  6. Luda

Luda New Member

buzzby is right, but i would almost think that if it seperated into oil and curds, the thc would be dissolved into the oil, and then as it cooled, you could maybe stir the curds and oil together to get it to reform as it once was.. i really dont know how cheese works, cream cheese in particular, but it might be worth a shot :D
  7. Hypchronic

Hypchronic New Member

Hey man, worst case scenario: the cream cheese dosen't heat well, clean the pan, go rip a J. Go for it!
  8. Luda

Luda New Member

wish i could =/ been off the MJ for 7 weeks now. went from 3 times a day, to cold turkey.. one more week and ill be good to go =)
  9. teufelfisch

teufelfisch Seasoned Activist

Try melting some cream cheese before you sacrifice any bud!
  10. Higher Logic

Higher Logic Web Developar

I introduce to you, Homemade Cannacream Cheese.
  11. Luda

Luda New Member

BEAUTIFUL! i would love for someone to give this recipe a shot and see how it goes! ill be sure to as soon as i have a kitchen to work in [damn dorm rooms].. thanks alot HL!! :D:D:D