Honeycomb pipes?

Discussion in 'Hand Pipes' started by Swabeky, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Swabeky

Swabeky Sr. Member

anybody have one of these? My friend and his brother blow these things, and they look awesome, plus from what they've told me, very few people actually blow it. Wish it wasn't so expensive and time consuming to make. heres a pic of one

[​IMG]
  2. Jack_Torrance

Jack_Torrance The Other One

yup they defientely look cool, but many many glass blowers do that, its not that much more complicated than lots of other often used glass techniques.
  3. Swabeky

Swabeky Sr. Member

Maybe it's just the area I'm in because the only way to get a honeycomb is to order online or talk to my friend, no headshop has them in on a regular basis.
  4. Jack_Torrance

ya around here its pretty common to see that on pipes, theres lots of heady glass around my area up in the northeast. where are you from?
  5. Swabeky

Swabeky Sr. Member

Cincinnati area, we have a lot of headie pieces, multiple chamber, natural bubblers, that kinda stuff, but when it comes to spoons the best we seem to get in headshops is a combo insideout-color changing pieces. and the rarely do I see honeycomb pieces unless I'm at my friends studio(the garage in his apartment) or it's on a bead.
  6. Jack_Torrance

ah, i missed that part ;) now that you say on a spoon i understnad what u were talking about, thats defiently really sick on a spoon. spoons dont often get alot of love from sick glass but i love to see them when they do. iv seen bigger pipes and bubblers like the 1 u posted around here many times but not spoons. either way they are awesome and so insane to look at.