how am I testing negative!? fluke...?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Little16Liz, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Little16Liz

Little16Liz New Member

I've got a drug test for nursing school coming up next Monday (7-22) and I last smoked on the 4th of July. I only took a few hits off a mids blunt that day and cut back to once a week June 18-31st, also. Before that I was an everyday smoker for 2 or 3 yrs, usually on average a joint a day of high end dro... sometimes more sometimes less. I'm 5'1 and 108 lbs and have a moderately fast metabolism, I would say. I also work as a restaurant server so I'm pretty active on a regular basis. I took a home test on Saturday (9 days since last smoke) and it came up negative. Took one Sunday morning with first void of the day and it also came up negative. I took one today and it was also negative. How is this possible? Does this give me a good chance of passing in 5 days? I keep hearing about people testing negative consistently then starting to test positive a few days later or on test day so I'm a little skeptical of my negative home tests. I ordered a bunch of strips online so that I can test myself up until the big day. I'm still planning on mild dilution even if the rest of them come up negative but is there anything else I should do? I also have an Adderall script that I'm sure the MRO will be calling me about post-test, will that affect my results at all? It's a labcorp 10 panel urinalysis. Any advice would be greatly appreciated... I've been stressing hardcore about this for the last few weeks. I've really only been mildly exercising and taking ginger/cran pills and Yogi detox tea once a day... that's pretty much it.

2. Little16Liz

Little16Liz New Member

Yep... got a ghost line yesterday. I did go for a run right before I tested myself and didn't take a midstream sample, though. The one I took this morning with first void showed a very faint line... still visible but just barely. I'm testing out the certo along with N2's dilution method right now so we'll see how it goes. Can anyone vouch for how accurate these home tests are??? This sucks majorly I wish I could fast forward a few weeks ahead. It seems like I still won't know for sure if I'll pass the lab test even if I test negative on the home tests, regardless. *sigh* Anyone?

3. Little16Liz

Little16Liz New Member

PASSED!!! Thanks everyone for your advice and fellow stoners, there is hope for all of us! All I did was drink half a large container of cran juice, a 32 oz bottle of salted Gatorade, creatine loaded 2 days before and took 3 aspirin yesterday AM. Also, I'm not sure if there is anything to this but I took zinc and ginger root pills 2 weeks before the test everyday and the day I tested. Good luck to you guys and don't the home tests were definitely more reliable than I thought they would be.