How close are your smoke tolerance and edible tolerance connected?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by cyberdemon360, Oct 15, 2009.

1. cyberdemon360

cyberdemon360 New Member

After spending the past 4 months smoking everyday, several times a day, i built a strong tolerance, and looked up some ways to get past it without taking a break from smoking. Two main ideas came up, finding more potent bud or making edibles. Since ive always wanted to try making some kind of weed food, so i made a firecracker, with nutella instead of peanut butter and 1g of bud. I was fairly disappointed after not feeling much, note i had smoked 11am, then 3pm, then ate them at 3:15, an hour later i just felt a mild buzz, i still feel a small buzz but nothing special. So my main question would be, if i have a strong tolerance from smoking so often will i have just as strong a tolerance to eating space food?

2. iamalmostcrazy

iamalmostcrazy New Member

idk but you could just think about smoking, how good it feels and such, kinda psych yourself for it for like half an hour. cook some food while you're thinking about it, and then finally like ten minutes after you eat, smoke some.

i feel mind over matter works for a lot of useful things, just psych yourself out

3. prorathack10

prorathack10 New Member

THC receptors are still the same...
    Easting it or smoking it won't matter...
    I think you need more than what you smoke in food to get high..

4. Johnny Moronic

Johnny Moronic New Member

I've noticed that when I used to smoke it every night I could still get high every night. Now when I just eat it every night, the high is disappearing completely. I am up to eating 2 grams a night and it does not do much at all. Edibles produce tolerance much quicker.

5. Kushy

Kushy down

Eating edibles don't work if you're blazing that same day. If you're eating an edible, you'll want to keep your edibles light, or don't sesh at all, edibles let out a small amount of THC at a time (smaller than hits), so if you've already blazed and have THC in your bloodstream from earlier you're obviously not going to to feel the mild constant drip of THC into your veins.

Johnny Moronic: You are right. Eating 2 grams a night builds up a huge tolerance very quickly. Make sure to space out your edibles, maybe go with a gram a day, and don't smoke at all, you'll feel it much more.

6. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

From what I remember, edibles produce a less intense high but a much, much, longer high. IMO I think it's a waste to make edibles for daily smoking. They're better for events where you want to be high but want to keep it on the down-low as well (like concerts or something).

If I were you, I would just quit for a few weeks. Once you get past the first week or two, it's not so bad.

7. Hellraz0r

Hellraz0r Sr. Member

Even 3-5 days without smoking you'll notice a BIG difference. You'll get so high