how do i keep my eyes from getting red?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by funnymax4u, May 1, 2011.

1. funnymax4u

funnymax4u New Member

every time i get high my eyes get red as the devils dick, so how do i keep them from getting red cus i just ran out of eye drops anybody know something that works for sure cus i cant have my teachers asking why my eyes are so red
  2. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

I don't really think there's anything you can do until the effect wears off.. for the rest of the day make sure you have nothing on you and have a good excuse for why your eyes may be red (tired or something)
  3. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

A friend of mine told me about this one eyedrop that actually works, according to him anyway. I can't recall the name of it for the life of me, but he said it hurts like hell. Doubt I'm much use but I tried. ;)
  4. Stay Negative

Stay Negative Sr. Member

Rhoto.
    3 people like this.
  5. iCurlBabies

iCurlBabies New Member

I heard certain eye drops work.
  6. Monsta93

Monsta93 New Member

I wear big sunglasses when i smoke. most of the redness comes from the smoke getting to your eyes. Wearing the glasses stops the smoke. Also you could always say your contacts are bugging you if someone does notice
  7. PolishPablo

PolishPablo New Member

Get GOOD drops. I got some cheap ones for 4$, never going to do that again. It hurts my eyes and they don't work well (i have to put in like 5 and it hurts like a mother f*ucker)

If you get the good ones for like 84, put in 2 drops in each eye BEFORE you smoke. My cousin says it works better
  8. sk8erdude87

sk8erdude87 New Member

Not true. The redness comes from the decreased pressure in your eyes and the increased blood flow causing the blood vessels to expand and become visible. Smoke can irritate your eyes but if that was the only cause then wouldn't cigarette smokers get red eyes too?

Just buy more eyedrops dude. They're pretty cheap and they'll save your ass. Or you could buy some saline solution.
    2 people like this.
  9. High

High as a kite

I use to always get redness after toking and like you I would always use eyedrops.
    Along time ago I decided to never use eyedrops again (to much hassle..) and now my eyes never get red when I get stoned. So that would be my advice, not to use eyedrops ever again.

Also, eyedrops aren't meant to be used regularly..
  10. Michael

Michael New Member

When I first started smoking (and when I start again after LONG tolerance breaks) my eyes get like yours. But it seems after a while, no matter how how I was my eyes would barely get pink.