How do I order a pipe without getting caught.

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by MaryismyFrand, Nov 15, 2011.

1. MaryismyFrand

MaryismyFrand New Member

I'm only 15 and im going to order this cheap pipe from grasscity and i was wondering. Would I get in trouble if the package stated Metal Pipe on it. Just tryna figure out. I hope I don't sound stupid. Please post answers down below.
    Keep in my i'm gonna use my mom's credit card.

2. Catbong

Catbong New Member

It will not say metal pipe on it. However, I do not know what the charge on your MOM'S credit card will say.

3. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

It would defiantly not say metal pipe on the box, most online head shops have very discreet shipping, but i would not recommend using your moms credit card... Unless u have parents like mine and never check there statement :). Other wise i would recommend using a prepaid credit card. But if i were you i would try going to the local head shop first and see if they let minors buy, the worst they could do is kick you out of the store. PS if the local head shop is far away from your house like mine, just tell you parents you are going to a friends house and take the bus.

4. MaryismyFrand

MaryismyFrand New Member

I have no idea where a head shop is around here. But grasscity accepts cash payments so i'm either gonna keep checking the mail for my mom's bank statement so i can get rid of it. Or i could send cash down with my order information and get my pipe (and it will take twice as long)

5. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

Well then go to the grocery store or a convenience store and ask if they have prepaid credit cards.

6. MaryismyFrand

MaryismyFrand New Member

i'll try and see what i can do

7. HipsterDoofus

HipsterDoofus New Member

My recent grasscity order charged on my statement as "SJV AMSTERDAM N LD".

8. Insaneteacher

Insaneteacher Fare You Well

man you could just save yourself the trouble and find someone who's 18 to buy you a cheap metal pipe at a gas station. idk where you're from but i'm guessing there's at least one shady/hole in the wall type gas station/convenience store where small metal pipes/grinders are sold. if you're in high school, ask around with some of the older kids and see where they go to get pipes/accessories. because honestly going through an international company like grasscity with your mom's credit card is a lot of trouble to go through for a small metal pipe...