How do you fool others that you haven't been cooking weed

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by planehopr, Nov 10, 2012.

1. planehopr

planehopr New Member

I have a roommate that is clueless that we are big time into marijuana. I grew a couple pounds last year and didn't sell much (medical mj). Instead we just had pot coming out our ears. We are always making edibles, budder, an trying new things all the time. The result is that the house reeks of weed while we are cooking it.

I found this out by accident, because I like to cook a lot in general. If you take a 1/2 of an onion and chop or slice into thin pieces and saute it in a pan with a pad of butter past when they turn translucent, it will make an even stronger smell than weed makes. It smells as if I was making something yummy for lunch or dinner. When my roommate is around, I always start sauteing onions for a while. It smells Delicious and kind of lingers for hours giving you a window to finish your important cannabis projects.

I also use glade plug ins, and they work, but onions are cheaper and more believable around dinner time than perfume.