How do you inhale for the best effects?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Nuggetz, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Nuggetz

Nuggetz New Member

I've noticed that many people i burn with like to take the biggest hits they can which causes them to take less hits. When I am burning alone though I normally take smaller or longer but not big hits..and i will ending taking 10 minutes to smoke one bowl. So my question is...what gets you more high, or higher for longer...fewer and bigger hits, or many normal or smaller hits? Also, I normally smoke until the ashes are gray, but should i stop when the burnt nug turns black? Thanks
  2. strutinshizz

strutinshizz Sr. Member

if im vaping i push all the air out and pull in as much as I can and hold it until I go blue :cool:

with a spliff I prefer to take smaller hits
  3. redskins26

redskins26 New Member

i hit it hard
  4. CrayzStoner

CrayzStoner New Member

Never do lots of small hits rather than a few big hits unless you have a sensitive throat or are new to smoking. Big hits are whats going to fuck you up, and if you take a big enough hit you can get stoned off one hit!

Ive been smokin every single day for like 6 years and I still smoke mids and get high...the reason being because I take monster hits.....the kind that make you feel like your dying for 30 seconds. Its alot of pain but I keep a gatorade handy at all times :)

BTW I dont know if your talking about bongs or blunts. For bongs take the biggest hits you can. For blunts....make sure one of your friends knows how to give shotguns ;)
  5. Scruff MacPuff

Scruff MacPuff New Member

I like taking normal-kind of big hits and just kind of enjoying it for the most part but then as a roach gets smaller i'll take bigger hits (i always hold it for like 6-10 seconds) or we do individuals on a bong when we start to run low haha
  6. Big Worm

Big Worm New Member

Just depends what mood i'm in, when i'm chilling I might smoke a bong in like 3 hits however when I wanna get high as shit I just hit the whole thing and hold it until I feel like my insides are about explode, completely depends on my mood yo.
  7. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

usually if im smoking by myself on a normal night (weeknight) i like to take medium size hits, not humongous ones, then wait a few minutes before my next hit. i feel that stretching out the bowl to a relaxing pace makes the high more enjoyable. but during the weekend when im with friends i go big :thumb:
  8. UpInFlames

UpInFlames Sr. Member

If I'm by myself I take fairly small hits, to conserve my bud. I'll smoke a bowl over the course of an hour so I don't end up packing bowl after bowl. However when I'm with people I take bigger hits.

As for the ash question, it is fine for you to keep smoking when the nug turns black. Just because it's black doesn't mean it doesn't contain any THC. You can tell if a bowl is cashed or not if it is grey, indicating that it's all ash. You can also blow on the bowl to see if it's out or not. If you blow on it and it stays put, the bowl is not cashed.
  9. kronik

kronik New Member

I just take medium hits either way, and when I breathe or inhale on the bowl or whatever, once it's in my mouth, I breathe in so I'm sure its inhaled. Gets me blasted everytime haha. If I'm with friends I tend to take bigger hits though
  10. hector

hector Sr. Member

i usually smoke 1 1/2 bowls(bowl size roughly .15 gram). i smoke the first bowl slowly to enjoy the bud then on the second one i smoke it all in 2 big hits. its the best of both worlds:)
  11. snowboard_loser

snowboard_loser Sr. Member

yeah.
    i still prefer smaller medium-ish hoots compared to big lung shattering hits.
    why? its just more comfortable to me, and i still get high as f***
    2 people like this.