How long an oz last you?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by bud_2005, Mar 15, 2010.

1. bud_2005

bud_2005 New Member

I went through an ounce of schwag in a week but I was doing it all day every day.

2. lildevilpunk8008

lildevilpunk8008 New Member

ill do an ounce of shwag in 2 days deinatel, and thats only blazin with 1 person. ive never actually had an OZ of dank to smoke to the dome like that so i wouldnt really know. However me and a friend will go through 7 grams of dank in about 2 days easily so i assume an OZ would last me about 6-8 days probly more like 6 days because i smoke a shit load of weed especially if i have some. i say it would last that long with a friend because most of the time i like a smoking buddy to have some fat sessions with.

3. 024

024 Sr. Member

2 weeks if its good shit and Im on holiday, if during school a gram lasts me a 2-3 days sometimes a week than it would take a good 2-3 months, only personally.

4. Aesthetic

Aesthetic Guest

If it is good bud I could probably stretch an Oz for like 3-4 weeks.. I usually just get a 1/4 or an 1/8 though, depending on prices. I wish I had $400 to blow on an oz of bomb :rolleyes:

5. snowboard_loser

snowboard_loser Sr. Member

the way i smoke these days,
    an ounce would probably take me 2 months.
    it used to be a week, imo thats smokin too much.
    unless you had hookups, sellin etc.

6. bluedeadbear

bluedeadbear Sr. Member

haha I can't keep track because I'm stoned all the time

2 people like this.
  7. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

An ounce lasts us a week, maybe a week in a half. But when we have pot, we smoke from the time I get off until the time I go to bed, lol...that's probably why.

8. GangaSmoke

GangaSmoke New Member

an oz of reg or as someof you say schwag or w/e last me like 2-3 days if its just me an another buddy.
    but i smoke till i literally just cant anymore

9. Herbania

Herbania Don't fear the reefer

usually 25 days, but I vape

10. Danny420

Danny420 New Member

Seriously guys?!?! Only a few weeks!?! Pretty much most of the time I get some really good stuff from my friend/dealer. That shit would last me a whole damn year! Although I do vape mostly. Unless I would make butter, then it wouldn't last so long.

11. DirtyBlaze

DirtyBlaze New Member

Well, the last time I bought an Oz, I think it lasted about 2 weeks. I can usually make a quarter last about 5 days though. I don't really know why, but the more I have, the more I smoke, lol

12. Mazzinator

Mazzinator Sr. Member

an oz of dank could last me about a month.maybe longer if i work more

13. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

Regs- 2 weeks
    Flame- 1 month

14. Canta

Canta Sr. Member

Im at the moment taking a break from the green but at my last consumption rate 10-14days I'd say. I do share a lot though.