how long can i keep urine?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by nixx, Feb 13, 2005.

1. nixx

nixx New Member

i, knew i had a drug test coming up, about a week ago, however i new that on the weekend i was going to end up smoking some so i, peed in a cup and put in on my tp shelf it is in a seeld container,
    where i go sub is easy, and the is no temp check, just pee in the jar go to go i have done it before and passed but i have never left the urine this long it has been 11 day since i took my clean pee,
    is it still good?
    or could there be a problem with it?
  2. Locutus

Locutus New Member

yes, if you smell it, it will not just smell like piss, but it will stink really bad because it's spoiled. it should only be kept warm or at room temperature for a total of 8 hours, but trying to keep it down to 4-6 hrs is better. i have heard that if properly sealed, it is possible to be okay overnight, but that isn't recommended. But you can store it for up to 1 year if it is frozen or 30 days maximum if it is refrigerated, although it is recommended to cut these times in half to be sure it's fresh enough... to only 2 weeks refrigerated or 6 months frozen.

check the instructions in the sticky thread for re-warming it properly, or maybe you can order some synthetic and then especially the dehydrated and concentrated kinds are easy to store up to a year without any refrigeration, and they can be mixed with WARM WATER to start them off right. btw the heat packs are only $1 each at whizzinator.com and the dehydrate is only $12, or 3 for $30, also i saw quickfix4.0 on ebay for about $20.

hope this helps.
  3. nixx

nixx New Member

thanks as for temp i have no worries that is not tested,
    but i caledl this moring and reschedualed the test till next week. so that the safeest bet all around. the test is for me doctor as part of a physical and not a huge deal so i just said i was stuck few hours away could i reshedual appointment, he is super busy so i new it would be next week, :devil:
  4. Hashtonkusher

Hashtonkusher New Member

I will save everyone

Alright fags, this is all bull. I have recently been caught with weed, and get drug tested. I've tried freezing it, but if you get randomly drug tested like me, there's no time to unthaw and warm it up. Everyone says that piss goes bad, in a bottle, for 8 hours. Fuck that. I recently pissed in a bottle 2 days ago, and there isn't a thing wrong with it. It's easy to warm up, and it looks just fine. All these stupid mother fuckers are all like, yeah it goes bad in 8 hours. That is, because they put the fucking cap on thE bottle of piss! The bacteria in the piss will build up, and grow mold and shit. So all you gotta do bitch, is fucking poke littl holes in the cap, and kEep it under the sink. Yet again it has only been 2 days. But after a week goes by, I will update. This is not going to fail. Ive done all my research on storing urine. Just let oxygen get to it, and your in thE clear bitch!