How long do you stay high? How fast do you come down?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by SuperTorch, Jun 26, 2006.

1. SuperTorch

SuperTorch Sr. Member

I was wondering how long do you stay high? Let's say you do 5 hits and get really high. Do you expect that to last 1 hour at full elevation, or 30 minuts, or when on ave do you feel you need a few more hits. And how fast do you come down when it does start to wear off? 30 minutes, a hour or 2 hours+.

For me a good 5-8 hit high is about 45 minutes - 90 minutes and my come down are ussaly slow around 3+ hours (if I don't have another hit) till I'm 90% clear.
  2. iamskfan

iamskfan [URL="http://www.ediblemj.com"]Medical Marijuana E

Let's see...I stay high all day....I only come down while sleeping...I wake up in the morning and start over. That would be my schedule. lmao

No really, a joint, will last around three hours...after that, I smoke another one. I don't really know how long it takes for me to come down..depends on the quality of the weed too!! Sometimes I will only stay high for 15 minutes or so if it is really shitty weed.
  3. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

My first high of the day will be about an hour and ah alf and then I'll start coming down.
  4. imported_Ilúvatar

imported_Ilúvatar Where is my mind...

I'll be stoned for a good 45 minutes, and then another 45 minutes to an hour until i'm pretty much back to baseline. I usually smoke more after an hour :cool:
  5. ARTPHORM

ARTPHORM New Member

usually 5-8 hits will have me high for a good hour to an hour and a half then ill start comin down for a good 2 hours or so
  6. SuperTorch

SuperTorch Sr. Member

I'm going to work more on my come downs, I hate the long drawn out come down and I think it has a little to do with how I'm thinking or if it's Sativa or Indica. But I have noticed a few times that during a come down when I just kinda let it hang there it's slow but if I reconize it and kinda force the come down I can clear up in 15-30 minutes it has a state of mind attribute to it, but when I do that I sometimes remember that when I'm high and it'll pulls me out of a great high too.
  7. syd x vicious

syd x vicious New Member

depends on what im smoking. i usually smoke mid. and ill smoke two blunts with one other person when i first wake up. thats a shit load of hits and ill stay high tmaybe an hour. but barely even get stoned. i smoke so much i dont really get high
  8. Bunch o Bluntz

Bunch o Bluntz New Member

I usually stay stoned for about an hour, then keep a buzz for about another hour. then i get stoned again:D
  9. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

If only I was as religious with church as I am with waking and baking:D I'd be a saint..lmao

Now seriously, the first smoke in the morning ( for me anyway ) is the best and longest lasting high of the day....2/3 hours with a slow come down.

I usually fire up about 4 times a day

(and this does not include weekends/holidays/special occasions ).

Stoney:wave:
  10. erik000

erik000 New Member

The later in the day that I smoke, the longer the high lasts (1-2 hours). If I wake and bake, I stay high for a good 90 minutes and then I have to smoke more...I can never stop smoking once I wake and bake. Then I'm in bed at 8. :rolleyes:
  11. gone phishing

gone phishing New Member

If I smoke during the day my high lasts around 45 minutes. If I smoke at night it can range anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. Depends on the weed and how often I've been smoking recently.
  12. Lit_Match

Lit_Match New Member

Honestly, 2 good hits and I'm high, not buzzing, for over 2.5 hours. Been that way for about 10 years, although I tend to take a few hits every 45 minutes to an hour just because there is a blunt/pipe in reach.
  13. Nibes

Nibes New Member

my high usually lasts a bit more than an hour, with a slow return to baseline for 2-3 hours. in amsterdam everything was more like 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours high then 3-4 hour comedown.
    prob because i smoke 2-5 times a week, depending on the week

:mj: :hippy: :mj:
  14. nornerator

nornerator New Member

15 minutes?

What?

Mine usually last around 2 hours. Sometimes 3.

Last night I had a brownie, that last me 9 hours.
  15. mattattack25

mattattack25 New Member

..if i smoke in the morning, i get real tired and yawn a lot... so i usually smoke at lunch, and I get high for about 30 min and then it turns into stoned for about an hour.. then later that evening, each smoke out session gets me high for about an hour, usually overlapping each other... I wish I got "high" more and "stoned" less, but thats my own deal for smoking so much :D
  16. SuperTorch

SuperTorch Sr. Member

When you eat THC the HIGH supposedly last longer, I guest it creeps through your intestinses on a kind of time release fashion. But do you ever get relly high from food with THC i what I always wondered. I've never eaten THC am I missing anything?
  17. nornerator

nornerator New Member

Yeah, eating THC laced foods will get you the most high out of any other method, hands down. Its a different kind of high too.

The problem is, it takes a lot of weed, and it takes an hour or so before you start to feel anything. If you want to get really high on THC laced foods, expect to pay $15-30 for enough marijuana laced food to get you really high and keep you high for a long time. 4-24 hours.
  18. SuperTorch

SuperTorch Sr. Member

Whoa thats a long time to be really high, how is the high different? Is it less of a giggly high.