How long does a 1/4 OZ. last you?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by SkylineGT-R, May 28, 2011.

1. SkylineGT-R

SkylineGT-R Active Member

I'm just curious on how much a 1/4 Oz. lasts for you guys, I usually buy 1/4 Oz. and it takes me about 1 to 1.5 weeks to finish it.
  2. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

I go through about a 1/4 in a week for pain control,

~Stoney~
  3. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

3-4 weeks. Since I can go through an 8th in two.
  4. Sierra Twist 11

Sierra Twist 11 New Member

For me, a fourth ounce would last me anywhere between 1-2 weeks.
  5. sk8erdude87

sk8erdude87 New Member

Depends on the quality.
    Good bud - A week maybe a little longer
    Cheap bud - Anywhere from 2-5 days
  6. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Probly three fourths of a week to a week and a half for me.
  7. Lpwn_Ranger

Lpwn_Ranger Sr. Member

Depends.
    In the summer I tend to smoke a lot more because I like to go hiking and smoke.
    I'd say now, when I am really active I smoke a quad a week. In the fall and winter when I'm busier with work I tend to smoke less, so a quad could last anywhere from two weeks to a month.
  8. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

You guys smoke a lot of weed. If I smoked a bowl a day for a month, that'd take about a 4th, maybe another gram or two.
  9. mallitia95

The only reason a fourth lasts me a round a week is kuz i normaly have a few other sacks laying around too.
  10. SkylineGT-R

SkylineGT-R Active Member

Thanks guys, I appreciate you replying! I smoke every night unless I have to do something the next morning.
  11. Sierra Twist 11

Sierra Twist 11 New Member

I think you're just really good at conserving your herb. To do the math for how I would normally smoke:

7 grams for a quarter.

1 gram for every 2 days. So, overall I would go threw a quarter in about 2 weeks. Maybe a week and a half just because I tend to smoke a lot when I can. :grin:
  12. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

A quarter of dank usually lasts me just about a week maybe a little more. I also smoke ppl up quite often or atleast throw down.

The other day me and a friend had no access to dank so we were forced to buy some kb. We smoke an eighth in like 2 days.
  13. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

I do, actually. I try and conserve hits. Never light more than a 3-4 hit cherry. About .4g in each bowl... Ya know. I can make a gram and a half last a week of daily toking.
  14. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

Most probably 2 weeks on average. I don't smoke everyday normally, but when I do it's normally small amounts to help me do exercise or to sleep nicely. If I smoke to get really high it'll be a couple times a week and I'll smoke 1 - 3 grams (probably with friends). I tend to only have 1 or 2 joints or bowls when I'm by myself, I only smoke large amounts when I'm with friends, it seems wasteful otherwise.

Also depends on how good the bud is, I don't smoke "X" amount, I smoke until I get "X" high. If that makes sense?
  15. Vaporisateur

Vaporisateur New Member

My prescription is 10g. per day. So less than a day for me. But I don't smoke it all... It can be eaten or infused too.
  16. Drizzle420

Drizzle420 New Member

a week and a half to two weeks unless im with friends or don't have anything to do it would be like 4 to 5 days.
  17. mallitia95

Shit man! Thats so much weed! How can you afford all of that? Most people tell me I smoke way more than normal but I gues will have to tell em that there are people who have been perscribed 10 g a day and see what they have to say.
  18. Vaporisateur

Vaporisateur New Member

I can't. When you are a medical user with a license, you can grow your own or have someone else grow for you. So the cost is growing it.
  19. mallitia95

Oh I see haha, that sounds like that would be a little easier to pay for. This is my second grow and I ran out of weed from my first grow fairly fast kuz i sold most of it so i always end up spending a bunch of money on weed anyway.
  20. simon_james

simon_james Sr. Member

3-4 days for me.