how long does an eigth last you?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by sonic420, Apr 3, 2005.

1. sonic420

sonic420 New Member

I usually finish my eigths in two sessions with a couple of friends.
  2. cantseestraight

cantseestraight New Member

thats about 2 sessions by myself
  3. Jack_Torrance

Jack_Torrance The Other One

never more than a day, often that much is smoked by like noon on the weekends
  4. mark87fndr

mark87fndr Sr. Member

I wholeheartedly concur with that statement.
  5. Dank Nugz

Dank Nugz New Member

I can usually get 3-4 sessions in, depending on how many people are at each session.
  6. TiKiTiKi

TiKiTiKi Sr. Member

during breaks... when i go through weed as much as I eat.. about 2 days. Which means about 2-4 sessions.. The other night sucked lol. I smoked out 7 other people. It sucked. But Im a very nice person with my weed.
  7. Almost Bliss

Almost Bliss New Member

An 8th of dank by myself always lasts one and a half days....but thats way more than 2-4 sessions. An 8th of mids lasts me probably the same amount of time, but an 8th of mersch will be gone by that night.

When Im with friends if its someones 8th it will last however long they want it to last, if we all threw down for it, its gone after a session or two.
  8. TenaciousDave

TenaciousDave New Member

I'd agree and say around two days/sessions.
  9. Illuminati420

Illuminati420 Banned

I only buy an 1/8 about once mybe twice a month and since only smoking an 1/8-1/4 a month i have a low tolerance so an 1/8 will last me about 4-5 days less if i buy it on or before the weekend, but i get blazed out of my mind pretty much all day except for the 8 hrs when im at work...
  10. imported_chan

imported_chan Sr. Member

i usually only session once by myself a day, so that would last a few, but if i was with friends it would be done in 2
  11. imported_blaze_420

imported_blaze_420 New Member

i get one blunt out of a 1/8
  12. Coolguy

Coolguy New Member

A week
  13. ::blazed jae::

::blazed jae:: Sr. Member

Usually about 2 1/2 or 3 days.
  14. Ganjasaurus Rex

Ganjasaurus Rex New Member

Usually lasts about 3 weeks to 1 month depending on weither the neighbors are home alot or not they are shady as #^%@! Just me and my wife and we arent really heavy smokers usually before bed or a movie or sex :liplick:
  15. iamfritter

iamfritter New Member

an eighth usually lasts me about a week and a half
    you should usually take time to savor your weed

i dont smoke everyday but if i do smoke i only smoke a fraction of a gram
  16. dr.chron

dr.chron New Member

same here man.i find that spacing out your smoking and practicing moderation are a great way to really save some herb,and of course have better more euphoric highs as well due to the tolerance thing.
  17. bobmarleyisgod

bobmarleyisgod New Member

an eighth will usually last me about a week.

one time though, i got hooked up with some fluffy dank that looked more like a quarter and it lasted for three whole weeks of daily smokage.
  18. InTheEther

InTheEther New Member

That's crazy man. 8ths around here are 60 bucks, you must spend a TON of money on weed brah. But maybe its just becuase im a broke teenager who doesn't have a job lol.
  19. sonic420

sonic420 New Member

1/8's around here are $40 ($50 for northern lights) so me and my small group just pitch in to get it
    we dont smoke that much, maybe twice a week at most
  20. L0st_St0ker

L0st_St0ker Sr. Member

Would last me and a mate about 6 weeks or more. Smoking about 1-2 nights a week. I have 2 small cones and I'm done for the night and feelin it in the morning. Marijuana is so cheap :thumbsup: