how long does it take for eyes to get completely back to normal after getting red fro

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by karma police, Aug 7, 2001.

1. karma police

karma police Guest

how long does it take for eyes to get completely back to normal after getting red from weed
    ?
  2. Panama

Panama Seasoned Activist

Thread Moved

To the Chemical and Physiological forum.
  3. DoritosMan

DoritosMan Seasoned Activist

red bloodshot glass covered eyes!

1 minute after you put visine :D
    i dont know, my eyes dont get really red
    but i guess about 6 hours, or one night of sleep

DM
  4. probably when the high ends.
  5. Rusty_Cage

Rusty_Cage Sophist

i think it might be different for everyone. i know that my eyes dont really get red, they just get watery and a little glazed.
  6. Crow

Crow Guest

it depends on the person, amount smoked, strain smoked, how often the person smokes (the more often you smoke, the less red they will get each time), how hydrated you are (i find drinking lots of water helps), and how tired you are (the more tired, the worse it gets).

just use visine if youre worried...
  7. DoritosMan

DoritosMan Seasoned Activist

quote from song

My eye get really really glazed, i dont know why they dont get red, but they do get glazed, looks like i have glass eyes, they look funny.

And as Raul Seixas said "If you dont have eye drops, use sunglasses"
  8. PsYcHoLoGiCaL

PsYcHoLoGiCaL Seasoned Activist

Mine dont really get red my eye lids just get slightly lower and my eyes get alittle glassy. I think redness might accually be caused from irrtation fromt he smoke that might come in contact with your eye. Not sure though but i know most people i hang out with dont get red eyes either.

psychological
  9. blahblah

blahblah Guest

my eyes dont go red unless i have a HUGE day long session

i have contact lenses and i think this stops 90% of the redness coming through.
    anyone else find this?