How long does it take for your high to come down?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by dodgers4life, Oct 12, 2011.

1. dodgers4life

dodgers4life New Member

I'm new at smoking, and next week I'm planning to go to Universal Horror Nights faded to trip out, but I'm wondering how long my high would actually last. or what was your longest? probably gonna smoke OG Kush,
  2. scofieldr3199

scofieldr3199 Sr. Member

Depends, if your new to smoking your high will probably last anywhere for 2-5 hours. Mine will last a hour and a half maybe. Usually start coming down at around 45 minutes into it.
  3. CivilMinded

CivilMinded New Member

how much do you plan on smoking? I'd say 3 hours tops if you get pretty baked. I'm assuming you have no experience smoking, so you also have to account for if you don't get high the first few times (Yes, it happens).
  4. dodgers4life

dodgers4life New Member

probably a dub with 4 friends. maybe more, but yeah i smoked for the first time last week (not real weed) and didn't get high
  5. CivilMinded

CivilMinded New Member

a dub isnt a weight.. its a price. 20$.. so like a blunts worth (1 gram) of OG Kush split between 4 people. You should get pretty high, if you get high.. make sure you are inhaling properly. Have one of your friends teach you correct techniques.
    2 people like this.
  6. dodgers4life

dodgers4life New Member

ohh it all makes sense now .-. . and lets say i do inhale wrong. what happens? i just don't get high or what?
  7. CivilMinded

CivilMinded New Member

If the smoke never makes contact with your lungs. There is no way for the THC to be absorbed into your bloodstream. Don't be Bill Clinton. You need to actually inhale. After you draw smoke into your mouth, take your mouth away from the smoking device (blunt, joint, bong, pipe, etc..) and breath in a big gulp of air on top of that. Hold for 3-5 seconds. Exhale. Repeat.
  8. new2twistinup

new2twistinup One with the Universe.

I start coming down 2 and a half to 3hours in my high
  9. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

It really sucks but I usually start my come down around 45 minutes into my high, another 45 minutes and I'm completely sober. So for me an hour and a half assuming I don't have any top ups. However the first time I smoked, my highs lasted around 4 - 5 hours, so be prepared :p
  10. ethood1999

ethood1999 New Member

I just smoked for the first time (I smoked a joint with 2 of my friends) and I was high for over 3 hours.
  11. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

I'd say 2-3 hours but vaped tonight instead of smoked and it's now 3 hours and 11minutes. I'm not completely down yet.