How Long Does Pee Stay Good For?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by JUDGEWAPNER, Aug 21, 2007.

1. JUDGEWAPNER

JUDGEWAPNER New Member

its tuesday night. im getting pee to sub tonight for a test tomorrow or thursday. do i need to freeze it overnight? what about 2 nights?
  2. JUDGEWAPNER

JUDGEWAPNER New Member

oh and a second question:
    i read the 2 ounce travel shampoo bottle recomendation a bunch of times. my form for the test has stickers for test sample A and another for B. is 2 ounces anought for 2 samples? my test is with Quest, and its preemployment.

thanks for the help. you guys graciously offer a great service even to people who ask the same questions over and over and over.... keep up the great work!

-the honorable judge wapner
  3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Room temp = 8 hrs.
    Refrigerator = 2 wks.
    Freezer = 1 yr.

The standard sample size is 60 ml, which is approximately 2 oz., enough for a split sample.
    2 people like this.
  4. JUDGEWAPNER

JUDGEWAPNER New Member

thanks so much for the info
  5. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

Would it be a problem to sticky and lock this post and call it urine shelf life or something like that? It is asked quite often. I can never remember the answer and usually can't find it searching.
  6. Secs

Secs New Member

The problem with that is, you remember about a year ago, there was no less than 11 stickied topics. There were so many that only 4-5 new posts could be shown on the first page. If we sticky everything, there just isn't room. That is why there is a search feature.
  7. OLDPLAYER

OLDPLAYER New Member

YOU CAN TELL YOU ALL YOU ARE SOME BEGINNER POTHEADS...I BEEN PASSING DRUG TEST WITH PEE THAT I KEEP ON CALL (JUST IN CASE PEE) WRAPPED IN A TISSUE BEHIND MY MICROWAVE SOMETIMES FOR A MONTH AND WHEN I HAVE NEED IT I USE IT...AND GUESS WHAT ...I HAVE PASSED EVERYTIME......GEEES PEOPLE IF YOU DONT KNWO WHAT YOU ARE DOING >..THEN DONT SMOKE THE SHIT!!!...PLIAN AND SYMPLE...YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TO....BUT DAM I CANT WAIT TIL THEY MAKE IT LEGAL HERE CAUSE IM GONNA HAVE THE FIRST SYMPTOMS THEY WILL NEED TO GET IT PRESCRIBED TO ME!!...LMAO...BUT NO URINE NEVER GOES BAD IF ITS NOT KEPT FOR YEARS AND YEARS!!!..BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM YET AND THEY TEST TEMP. AND EVERYTHING RIGHT THEIR!!!!:gleaf: :D SO HPPY SMOKKING PEOPLE!!!
  8. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

I for one would certainly not feel comfortable handing a collector an unrefrigerated month old sample that must smell like it would knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.
    2 people like this.
  9. OLDPLAYER

OLDPLAYER New Member

well i certianly hope they dont smell the piss rather it be fresh or old ...its piss...lmao...im just sayin always worked for me...and trust and beleive whatever the hell you want but i have been a smoker for many moons.....!!!
  10. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

I personally wouldn't use any pee at all but that's not new news :p

I have to go with Ruckus on this one. I mean, seriously? Just for the sake of cleanliness and good old fashioned attempts at not wanting to be featured on Hoarders, I'd say keep it fresh.
    2 people like this.
  11. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

Buzzard off a shit wagon.....Haven't heard that one for awhile.....:p

Good one ruck......:wave:

Ded....
  12. 5thElement

5thElement New Member

I disagree. Urine at room temperature will be good for a few days not only 8 hours.