how long does THC stay in the air?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by livinonthebigisland, Jan 8, 2008.

1. livinonthebigisland

livinonthebigisland New Member

for instance, when ur hotboxing is it worth it? :confused:

r u actually getting higher or just depleting ur brain of oxygen?:p

2. drOnly

drOnly its blunt o'clock

i find hotboxing is mostly a placebo thing... all the exhaled smoke has a very small amount of thc in it.. i dont think hotboxing gets you any higher, but it is fun.

3. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

Hahahah word. Just think about it. The only smoke that is thc enriched is from the sidestream smoke. Now, imagine that being dissipated into the air in the car. You would have to inhale all the oxygen in the car to get that hit of sidestream smoke.

4. steakii

steakii New Member

Hotboxing works well if it is a small car and you are smoking a big blunt all the smoke that runs off the end that you would normally be using. It stays in the air until you inhale it, then most of it is gone.

5. Tenderlungs

Tenderlungs Sr. Member

I actually turned my closet into a hotbox and find hotboxing does seem to get me higher.

6. livinonthebigisland

livinonthebigisland New Member

i have to agree with ya there, it is fun...

ill keep doin it for sure =]

7. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

"hotboxing" seems to be one of those things you realize works less and less the older and more experienced you get. At age 30, I can't remember the last time me or any of my friends have even suggested doing it. I've found it to be much more of a pain in the ass than any sort of enhancement. It makes you, your clothes, and your car REEK of bud for hours while not really getting you any higher. I'm all for getting the most out of your weed and all, but hotboxing is something I'm betting you will ALL grow out of eventually.

8. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

On those occasions when I smoke rather than vape, I do my best to be in a well-ventilated space or outdoors. I don't like getting smoke in my eyes or up my nose because I find it very irritating. Being that it is virtually impossible to fail a UA from second-hand smoke, I'd say that the evidence is in and hotboxing doesn't get you high, i.e. it you can't get enough THC to fail a test, you're not getting enough to get high. It does make you smell like an Amsterdam coffee house and, for me at least, burns my eyes and my nose.

THC, all by itself, will expand blood vessels and make your eyes red. Add the irritation of a smoky closet or car and you'll have cartoon demon eyes.

9. krad

krad New Member

i've only hotboxed once or twice, not really a big fan. It doesn't seem to get me any higher, and I get paranoid when i completely reek of it