how long does thc stay in your system after one HIT?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by hahah79, Oct 17, 2008.

1. hahah79

hahah79 New Member

im 32 weeks pregnant and i took a hit of a blunt 2 days ago. and i wanted to know if my baby is alright and if it will have filtered our systems once the baby is born? it wasn't a big hit and i left the room. im always drinking water and pissing
  2. Webdox

Webdox New Member

You and your baby will be fine. Women throughout the history of time have dumped far worse things into their body with more frequency than your innocent blunt tokes. Just don't be surprised if you have a little Jeff Spicoli :) Just kidding.
    2 people like this.
  3. o_t00high_o

o_t00high_o Sr. Member

Knowing your pregnant and smoking weed shouldn't have happened.
    How about don't do it and then not have to worry?
    (now im assuming you weren't held down and forced to hit it).

And, YES, Sec, I am preaching. :p

[Mod Note: Not so much preaching as trolling. Your comments are not helpful to the OP and are intended only to be self-serving. They accomplish nothing other than to piss others off. Consider this a warning to you. Keep it up and more serious consequences shall occur :mad: . - sec]
  4. tokinGLX

tokinGLX Sr. Member

thc has a half life of approximately 36 hours in the body.

toohigh...hows about the deed was already done, so it is kindof hard to go back in time in order to not do it and not have to worry. better to give the lady some proper information than just type to see words on the screen next to your name.
    2 people like this.
  5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

6. o_t00high_o

o_t00high_o Sr. Member

OK, so lets no one reinforce the idea that its bad. "You murdered someone? Oh well, you'll go to jail, but be worry free no one is going to tell you did a bad thing! Your conscious shall be free!"
    Yeah, that works.

And if I had done something that I wasn't sure how bad it was, or I knew that it was bad and yet I still did it, I would want someone to berate me.

And trolling?
    Urban Dictionary defines trolling as: "Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent bystander, because its the internet, and hey, you can."

I obviously didn't do it just because I can. I said nothing sarcastic, I meant every word as it is defined. Nothing was cynical. And it definitely wasn't an innocent bystander.
  7. Secs

Secs New Member

FYI - MJ.com posting guidelines does not use the urban dictionary to define violations.
    2 people like this.