How long does weed stay in your system

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by skies, Oct 16, 2002.

1. skies

skies Guest

weed in system

How long does weed stay in your system for if you smoke just once in a while .....more specific once every two weeks or so.
  2. skies

skies Guest

just got a job as a flight attendant and I am not sure when they are going to be doing our medical but i start training in two weeks does anyone know how long weed stays in your system for?
  3. ncj

ncj New Member

you already posted a thread asking this question right here. and also do a search before you post something, more than likely any question you have has already been answered. and weed stays in your system for about a month.
  4. skies

skies Guest

SO SORRY TO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS

nCJ,

I AM SORRY IF i ANNOYED YOU THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THE FORUM AND I AM VER CONCERNED ABOUT AN ISSUE WHICH i POSTED. SO I JUST NEEDED AN ANSWER.,, THANKS FOR THE INFO ANYWAYS BUT LIKE i STATED i NEEDED AN ANSWER RIGHT AWAY AND I DID NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GO THROUGH ALL THE POSTINGS!!!!!!
  5. Shaman

Shaman Seasoned Activist

Skies,
    If you do not have the time to look at a few posts in this forum (I bet the answer's in most of them)
    why would you expect anyone to have the time to answer you?
    Respect others and they will respect you.
  6. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

nCJ,

I AM SORRY IF i ANNOYED YOU THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THE FORUM AND I AM VER CONCERNED ABOUT AN ISSUE WHICH i POSTED. SO I JUST NEEDED AN ANSWER.,, THANKS FOR THE INFO ANYWAYS BUT LIKE i STATED i NEEDED AN ANSWER RIGHT AWAY AND I DID NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GO THROUGH ALL THE POSTINGS!!!!!!

------------------

Skies:

You also just annoyed Mama.

You are concerned about whether You will pass Your test and keep Your job.

You "just needed an answer" but You had time to post 5 times in 4 separate locations and You expected an answer on Your time table and You didn't thave the time to read through the postsings...

and You were nasty to a member of this board.

Since You failed to give any of the pertinent data required to even begin to provide You with an answer ~ data You would know to provide if You had read the thread that tells you to READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION...

Without this information You cannot be answered.

YOU will need to go back and read what information YOU need to provide before anyone can even begin to assist YOU...

That is IF they decide to assist YOU...though based on YOUR attitude I wouldn't be suprised if YOUR request is ignored.

Suggestion...You might want to start by Apologizing Publicly to NCJ first...

By the way, I have merged all your various thread posts from this forum into one thread.

:rolleyes: And people wonder why I don't fly anymore ? :rolleyes:

...I need a cookie ...
  7. ncj

ncj New Member

:laugh: i find this pretty funny actually.
    thanks for your posts shaman and mama budz, i appreciate your comments and i got a cookie for your here mama budz :wave::D

and to skies, searching for a post is alot quicker than making a new one and waiting for an answer. learn the rules of this site if you wanna last here. listen to rick who makes the rules of this site "Marijuana.Com is my website, not your playground. If you would like to proactively participate in our discussions then we will welcome you, however, if you are unable to accept the fact that it is my ball, then I suggest you go play somewhere else." this quote is straight from the man himself, the developer of this site.
  8. beats

beats New Member

30 days, slightly less if you exersise alot, go to a sauna everyday before the test, that helps a little.

Give him a break, but also, be more polite skies...or... .

::bounce:: ::rocket::
  9. CheshireKat

CheshireKat New Member

:D I smoked more than once a week and was randomaly tested at my last job. They never told me I failed, so I must assume I did not. I exercise daily and drink lots of water anyway. I firmly believe that the first drop out of your system first thing in the morning contains the most chemicals and waste. If you do get a random test, just tell you them, "sure, just let me go to the restroom real quick." A person that doesn't smoke or even work in the medical field won't have a clue. It usually works for me.
  10. Conine

Conine Seasoned Activist

Seeing as how he hasn't posted in seven months, I wouldn't worry about it.:laugh:
  11. big_dic_shady

big_dic_shady New Member

dose any one know how to pass a mouth sawb test
  12. Secs

Secs New Member

Did you actually read through the 4 year old thread you resurected? I ask this because:

1. The main gist of the thread is that people should search for answers before just blurting out a question

2. There is an entire sticky devoted to just that.

3. Don't you think that a forum titled: Blood, hair and saliva testing would have the answer to your question already printed throughout it's pages?????

4. What does your question have to do with the original post in this thread???

Read, comprehend, learn.