How long for me to detox naturally?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by DomaniSkies, Jan 28, 2010.

1. DomaniSkies

DomaniSkies New Member

Roughly, how long do you think it would take me to detox naturally? (No supplements, etc... just water and time). I'm 160 pounds, and have been smoking daily/almost daily for the past 6 months.
  2. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

Detox? That would imply that marijuana is toxic, which it is not.

Taking a random stab at your question... 30 - 90 days... maybe.
  3. ImissMyDank

ImissMyDank New Member

hey i was having the same worry as you, as i had a drug test for a job coming up that i couldnt mess up, i have been clean for approximately 40 days now...and i tested negative on an at home test. I smoked all day everyday and was worried it would take me 90 days, but it took me 39. I take 2 cranberry 3x pills everyday, a one a day multivitamin and fish oil. Drink a bunch of water as it naturally helps flush everything in your system. People say it dosnt work, but it definitely helps

good luck!
  4. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

Drinking a bunch of water does not help flush the body of THC metabolites. Drinking water merely dilutes (thins out) the concentration of THC metabolites thats present in the bladder.
    Dilution actions are only temporary - once all of the fluids ingested had been urinated out, a "dirty" donor will resume testing positive for THC. Thats why drinking water is only helpful on the day of the U/A. Drinking a bunch of water days or weeks before the U/A is of no help.
    For more info, read the opening post in this thread: http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/28391-why-drinking-lot-useless.html
  5. drweb

drweb Banned

Useless

Useless

People say that because it doesn't no matter how bad you wish it did. You cannot flush THC out of your system. :mad: