How long for weed to get out of my system?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Darth Reefer, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Darth Reefer

Darth Reefer New Member

I know there is no way to know but i would just like an approximate time.

My information:

15 years old
    5'3
    110 pounds
    Very high metablism ( there was a period of time that i didn't do anything but eat a lot and play video games and i still had abs and muscle and i still do )
    I do a lot of exersize.

2. Kranter

Kranter Above the Ignorance

If you smoked a lot over a span of a week or two or more, it will prolly take a few weeks. But if you hadnt smoked at all for a while, then smoked once, it will be out in a day or so. Thats the way it is for me and im 5'8" 110 lbs.

3. Cosmicbud

Cosmicbud New Member

Drink fluids and exercise. It speeds up the metabolism to disperse and clear THC that have attached themselves to Fat Cells in your body.

4. mariguana

mariguana New Member

I last smoked weed on wednesday, and before that, tuesday, and sunday, I'm about 220 pounds, 16, aprox how long do you think itll take? I'm getting a blood test done and I need t know asap.

5. PhoLuM

PhoLuM New Member

We need to know what type of smoker you are man. I mean it can vary like crazy. For a daily stoner, 30 days. For anything less than I would say weeks or more depending on exercise level.