How long til clean??

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Stoned2thabone, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Stoned2thabone

Stoned2thabone New Member

Okay so Ive been a pretty hard stoner in the past but quit because my parents threatened to drug test me... I have been sober for about 3 months now. If I take a milky hit of some dank weed in waterfall bong, how many days would you say it would take to sober up?I am 5' 5", 110 lbs, and have a fast metabolism. My metabolism is so fast that I cant put any weight on even if I try to.

2. bogo

bogo New Member

buy some test kits and test urself to know for sure . smoke wait 5 days do a test and if dirty, test next day etc...

3. helterskelter1958

helterskelter1958 New Member

Greetings, for the last 66 days I smoked a total of 20 days with 46 non smoking days, approx 4-5 hits per day. It broke down like this: 14 days no smoke then 7 days smoking then 16 days no smoke then 12 days smoking with the last 17 days no smoke with a drug text on day 18. I did two doses of creatine the night before the test with an additional dose of creatine the morning of the test. I also took 4 aspirin with 16 ounces of water first thing in the morning with an additional 32 ounces of gatorade with two teaspoons of salt. This was followed with another 32 ounces of gatorade which I divided into smaller amounts drank everytime I urinated. I also took approx 6 tums. I pissed first thing in the morning then again once the fluids started kicking in. On my third void I collected a small sample to personally text later. I then pissed on more time and then reported to the testing facility for the actual test. Once the test was complete I went and purchased two testing kits. I used the previously saved urine and tested it with kit #1 which also tested the creatine and specific gravity. The test quickly showed negative, man was it fast, less than a minute, however, the creatine and specific gravity both showed low. The next morning I tested my very first piss of the morning using a different test specific for marijuana only. It too also tested negative but was slower to show the result and was faint in color. Here's where the paranoia comes in..... our drug testing monitor has posted the "New DoD testing Cutoff limits" which now shows marijuana as having a 15ng cutoff. Some feel that he is showing the confirmation cutoff as a ploy to make everyone think that 15ng is the standard versus the previous 30ng cutoff with a 15ng confirmation cutoff... anyway, not sure if the immunoassay test is capable of testing at 15ng? The facility is in Lackland Air Force Base and this is a military drug test. Do they automatically test specific gravity and creatinie? If so I might be sunk unless they only require that I retest which won't be a problem since I will be at least 25 days clean and won't need to dilute. Your thoughts please.... HelterSkelter.....