how long will it take to kick in?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by sabine, Oct 6, 2011.

1. sabine

sabine New Member

i just ate a large weed cookie, mind i've never been high before, although I have been exposed to it twice. it's been 30 minutes and I don't feel a thing, help? What will the effect be like? thanks
  2. Grape_Tomato

Grape_Tomato New Member

The effect of edibles takes a longer time to come into effect then smoking. It usually takes me around 45-hour to feel the high start to creep on me, after about 1:30 - 2 i am still coming up, but have a pretty good effect i usually start coming down after about 5 hours. im usually too high to care about counting, so these numbers might be a little off. Just dont be discouraged if you dont feel anything yet, you will.

people usually dont get high smoking their first time because they do not inhale right, this is not a problem with edibles if they are prepared right
  3. Adorkable

Adorkable New Member

Agreed, it usually takes me about 45 minutes to an hour depending on potency :]
  4. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

Cooking with Marijuana Recipes - Marijuana.com

try looking through the threads in the site before posting. all the information you want is right here

the effect's of edibles depend on the marijuana's potency, how efficiently it was cooked, you're metabolism, and many other factor's. usually it takes anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour for the effect's to start
  5. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

I bet hes pretty high now lol
    6 people like this.
  6. sabine

sabine New Member

she*
    it was soooo fun, i was so exhausted, I laid in my bed for two hours watching Weird Science, then took an hour to realize it was over. I ate rotten pizza, can still taste it now, then fell asleep
    2 people like this.