How many blunts can you roll with two dimes?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by YuungKhalifa, Jun 28, 2011.

1. YuungKhalifa

YuungKhalifa New Member

I want to get two dimes today but how many blunts can i roll with two dimes ? I dont like fat blunts either i like the skinny blunts i just think there better, but how many can i roll with two dimes ?

* Its only my second time smoking weed *

I want to get two dimes today but how many blunts can i roll with two dimes ? I dont like fat blunts either i like the skinny blunts i just think there better, but how many can i roll with two dimes ? By the way i use swisher sweets .

* Its only my second time smoking weed *
  2. OrangeJuiceandKush

OrangeJuiceandKush Sr. Member

Each dime is .5 so about 2 really skinny blunts unless you mix tobacco.

You should probably stick to joints you could probably roll 3 of those.
  3. SmokeWeedEverday

SmokeWeedEverday New Member

is buying 2 dime bags better then buying a dub? both $20..but i feel like a dub would be a slightly larger amount then 2 dimes? sorry if im wrong.just wdeing
  4. Ryan 4891

Ryan 4891 New Member

5. OrangeJuiceandKush

Depending if your dealer likes you he may pack a little extra in a dub sack but usually its pretty close to the same thing.
  6. MrMunchies

MrMunchies New Member

Are you talking about dank dime bags?
  7. GanjaMarley

GanjaMarley New Member

about 1 big ass blunt or 2 skinny ones.
  8. scofieldr3199

scofieldr3199 Sr. Member

Could depend on the dealer. Each dealer has there own dime bag they give out. Could be .5-2 grams. You could be talking about 4 grams of mids and we wouldn't know. You can roll a lot of blunts with 4 gs
  9. OrangeJuiceandKush

Ya that's what you should go for. If he's buying mids then he could probably get 2 or 3 grams of mids for 20 thats enough for 4 or 5 blunts
  10. Ginger96

Ginger96 New Member

One fat blunt or 2 okay ones.
  11. Beast'N On'M

Beast'N On'M Sr. Member

Idk if it's two late. You can roll 4 blunts with 2 dime bags.

If you mean 4 grams, a blunt is( = ) 1gram. So 4 grams = 4 blunts.

If you mean two grams, then 2 blunts.

-Beast
  12. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

to me a dime is 10 worth of weed, therefore you may be getting (canadian prices up in here) anywhere from .8 of some fine ass herb - 8 grams of shitty brown frown.

Pending how much you roll into your blunts thats anywhere from 1-8 blunts from one dime provided each blunt is one gram (.8 if you bought the dank) meaning with two dimes you could roll 2-16 blunts

Edit: fuck it Im bored, lets make an algebraic equation for blunt rolling

B = S / I or Blunts = Supply divided by Intended amount

with the supply being the amount of weed you have prior to rolling the blunts, and the intended amount being how much you plan on putting in each blunt. I need to stop watching The Big Bang Theory. It brings out this horrificly nerdy side of me ahahahah
  13. FlyinHighAgain9

FlyinHighAgain9 New Member

Where I live here in Ohio a nickel is a joint and a dime is a blunt. So here itd be 2 decent blunts or 3 small ones.