How many days would it take to leave my system?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by toenail89, Jun 10, 2009.

1. toenail89

toenail89 New Member

Hi I'm currently on probation for possession of marijuana. Although I have been clean for 3 months now, I used to be an everyday smoker for a half a year. I am 5'11'' 165 pounds, I have a pretty fast-moderate metabolism and occasionally workout. If I smoked today, how long do you think it would take for a probation test to come out negative in the circumstances I'm in? Anything I could do to speed up this process? Thanks
  2. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

After 3 months of abstaining, youre probably clean by now; but take a home THC test so you know for sure. :cool:
  3. toenail89

toenail89 New Member

Oops I meant If I smoked today, since after being 3 months clean, how long would it take for it to show up negative on a probation drug test?
  4. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

That would depend on how much you'd smoke today.
  5. toenail89

toenail89 New Member

Let's say around 3 bong hits of some really good stuff
  6. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

ToeNails: You've abstained for 90 days which certainly enough time to clean out your system so that your first morning pee will test "negative" (2 dark visible lines). Now, you said that you only smoked one single time and that amount was ~ 1 gram of high quality pot. Based on the information you submitted in explanation in your first post, combined with the fact that you only smoked one time after being TOTALLY clean, then your detection window is predicted
  7. toenail89

toenail89 New Member

I'm sorry, but what's the detection window predicted to be?
  8. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

Toenails: I believe you have the time-course value for your detection window question which we sent to you via PM upon your request---pls apologies again for the truncated e-note above herein ---if warranted on your choice you may post that value here for our other forum writers to inspect. But if you prefer confidentiality, then that is respected. I had just now noticed the a.p. contained a truncation--grrrr after all that calculating--grrrr!
    This note was intended to keep fidelity to this thread.
    Repectfully,
    RSR
  9. DarthCitizen

DarthCitizen New Member

Hey Researcher - I was hoping there would be a publicly posted answer to this question, since I have the same one...

I'm totally clean for 1.5 months now, and I must meet with my Probation Officer tomorrow...My lawyer says it's just a meet-and-greet, nothing to worry about, but I'm expecting a test, and will proudly push so hard, I will arc it into the cup from the other side of the room...

But, I'd like to take one or two nice hits after a few days, just enough to catch a buzz...If I'm relatively slim (got a bit of fat, but not even enough to cup my hand around on my stomach), have been jogging, and drink plenty of water, what do you predict is my detection window? You can send via PM or just flat-out response, and I thank ya in advance!
  10. toenail89

toenail89 New Member

After smoking about 5 hits, I tested myself 3 days later and the test came out negative =) So seeing as you have a fast metabolism and seeing that you have been smoke-free 90+ days, it can be out of your system as fast as 3 days.
    2 people like this.