How many ounces are in a brick?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by EggYolks, Nov 14, 2011.

1. EggYolks

EggYolks New Member

I'm getting this hookup way too good to believe 40 for 2 bricks and I wanna be happy about this but I'm thinking that it' most likely not an actual brick or this bud is really bad quality. Well I guess i'm asking is this normal price? Lol if this is shitty bud I'm just gonna bake it
  2. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

IMO, I don't even think your going to get an ounce.

I think the term your friend is using ( brick) is proly a slang term for a certain size sack.

in most places 40 bucks is only going to get you between 3 & 5 grams
    Sorry to bust your bubble, but 40 bucks just isn't going to get you ounces upon ounces of herb.

~Stoney~
    2 people like this.
  3. SkylineGT-R

SkylineGT-R Active Member

2 Bricks of Stems and Seeds.
  4. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

In my area a brick refers to a quarter pound. Unless someone really likes you, you're not getting a half pound for $40. For that price I'd say you'll probably get a quarter, half oz tops. And Its not likely to be quality bud...
  5. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

I thought brinks were shitty mexican dirt weed..And slang for a kilo..Damm I watch too many boarder war shows..
    2 people like this.
  6. Mister Panda

Mister Panda New Member

ahaha
    they have like 65 spinoffs of Border Wars..im addicted to all of them
  7. Ryan 4891

Ryan 4891 New Member

well they have 100 spinoffs of storage wars, and 1000's of repo shows!! those shows fuckin suck!! they fake, only 1 i somtimes watch is repo games.
  8. SkylineGT-R

SkylineGT-R Active Member

I also thought he was talking about Dirt Mexi-Brick weed. I suspect it will be low-grade Marijuana either way.
  9. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

I too always thought that a brick was a kilo of Mexican weed, good, bad, or otherwise. Can't imagine what it might refer to, but I doubt it will contain multiple ounces for that price.
  10. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Sounds like your getting a shity brick of weed from mexico. Ther bricks come in all different sizes and they are just weed packed really tight. When you break weed off the brick it just comes off as shake. And it will always have seeds and will be shitty grade. Thats mexican weed for you.
  11. Mister Panda

Mister Panda New Member

I love storage wars, but cant get into the others
  12. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

Where i live bricks are very shitty compressed buds. If thats what you are buying, dont do it.
  13. Insaneteacher

Insaneteacher Fare You Well

to the best of my understanding a brick is weed that has been compressed using water and a press so that it can be easily hidden and transported across the border from Mexico. and yes, i did learn that from border wars :D
  14. Mister Panda

Mister Panda New Member

ahah
    there is noooo way this dude is gettin it for 40 a BRICK. if he does, the smoke will be toxic chemicals lol
  15. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Back in the day when I used to see bricked weed, a brick weighed anywhere from a pound to a kilo. I strongly doubt you're getting two pounds of any kind of weed for $40.