How much can you smoke until THC is in system

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by probationBLOWZ420, Jun 6, 2010.

1. probationBLOWZ420

probationBLOWZ420 New Member

what I mean with this question is, what is the possilbe limit you can smoke without the THC remaining ins system. is it possible to smoke a bowl and pass a test 24 hours later. Will one hit even register. if you do not smoke more than a few hits does the THC have time to build up in the system? is it guranteed no matter how much you smoke, 1 hit or ten it will show up? i've always wondered this. can smelling weed, or touching it if its covered in thc cause you to fail from thc going up nostrils or seaping into pores!! what does it take for it to build up and show up and how low is a 50 ng level? 1 hit? what?
  2. drweb

drweb Banned

Wow 15 new threads in one night. The search button would work much faster. Good luck.
    2 people like this.
  3. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

Dude. Go to the drug testing section... And read some thread titles. The question has probably already been answered.
  4. probationBLOWZ420

Stop telling me this!!

i have searched the threads many times and either a the search option wont let you search a whole sentence, or words shorter than 4 characters so if the sentence starts with how it wont work, or b-ive searched and saw threads but they ddint answer my questions or only partially, how about instead of telling me to search someone give me some answers, how hard is it to type?!!?
  5. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

How hard is it not to be lazy and just click a couple pages down the urine testing section and find your answers.
  6. probationBLOWZ420

ive searched page after page after page after page and havent found anything answering how much weed can you smoke without it registering on a drug test? if thc has to build up than 1-2 hits shouldnt show up right, or will it?
  7. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

From what I've read on here somewhere before. If you've been clean a while.. And I mean actually clean, and then smoke a couple hits, the THC store dint eh fat cells will burn up in 3-4days, and then after a week you should be good. Don't source me on that though.
    2 people like this.
  8. lorper

lorper New Member

This site is deffinetly in need of a more organized section on this topic. Searching and fliening through topics and pages works but its very time consuming. People who work, or go to school , and have a home and family to keep up find it hard to sit for a few hours and look for answers.
    2 people like this.
  9. drweb

drweb Banned

I'm not saying sticky threads couldn't use a dusting off but the not having time to search for answers is nonsense.

If you have time to call around, run around, drive around till you find a bag, drive home, roll it, smoke it... you have time to take a proactive stance on your own life and well being and do some research. I have spent more time trying to find rolling papers/fashioning a soda can bong than it takes to become an expert on dilution/substitution.
  10. Secs

Secs New Member

11. LegacySS

LegacySS New Member

Drweb, why send me bad feedback when I can't respond. Find something better to do with your life than talk crap on forums.

PROBATIONBLOWZ420... I would personally not risk it. I'm no doctor, but I would say that if you took one hit, there would be enough THC in your system to fail a UA. This isn't a proven Fact or a fact at all at that, but why waste getting a violation because of 1 hit?