how much dank bud?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by pima, Oct 18, 2008.

1. pima

pima New Member

will last you a month?
    I'm looking into travelling to get some dank bud since I haven't found anyone around me. I also have a vaporizer which could minimize the usage and I plan on smoking everyday. I just want to be able to have the right amount I need without having too little to minimize the travelling I need to do.
    All help would be appreciated :p
  2. Dinglesberry

Dinglesberry New Member

It depends... if you go through a gram a day then you will need an ounce. But i go through about 400mg every day, so an eight with last me about 2 weeks.
  3. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

It does depend on your usage. With the KB I have now, I'm using about 0.5 grams a day, so an ounce would last me way more than a month. I also use a vaporizer.
    2 people like this.
  4. gratefulvideofan

gratefulvideofan New Member

If you are stocking up get as much s you feel comfortable carrying. IMO
    If possible I would buy two strains.

For one month I would need about 3/4 of an ounce of KB to tide me over. I vape a few(many) times a day everyday.
  5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I vape 1/3 to 1/2 gram a day, so an oz of KB would last me between 2 and 3 months.
    2 people like this.
  6. SimpleGreen

SimpleGreen **********

I vape a couple times each day, usually 2 or 3 (smaller) bowls. A half oz of dank will last me a month.
    2 people like this.
  7. krad

krad New Member

an oz of KB would probably last me around 4 months, longer if I vaped it.
  8. sk3y

sk3y New Member

typically a quarter lasts me two days maybe three depending on how much i smoke. you should get more than you think you will use though, just incase. better to have to much, than not enough...if there is such a thing as too much weed haha
  9. str8dank

str8dank New Member

yeah if an oz. can last you 2 months then whatever amount you get will make the trip worthwhile. just get whtever you feel safe driving with because getting busted with a lot of dank weed sucks. you lose your weed and you get arrested
  10. Alive-And-Dreaming

Alive-And-Dreaming Sr. Member

a half ounce to full ounce.
  11. Killerchron

Killerchron Get ya shine on

Probably 1.5 oz of quality bud for me. An 8th usually last between 3-5 days most of the time. I have been cutting back though.
  12. Neighborhood Smoker

Neighborhood Smoker New Member

wow you people really don't smoke much I know of people who smoke an oz a week of haze.
  13. Everlong2019

Everlong2019 Sr. Member

lol like an eight would last me a month, im 14 and i only smoke on like weekends, and when i do i usually use a third of my stash which is generally about an eighth
    2 people like this.
  14. Killerchron

Killerchron Get ya shine on

I have a thing called a life. I just can't sit around and smoke weed all day like some people...But trust me, I would if I could. :)
  15. I'm confused?

I'm confused? New Member

An O of haze? Like... legit' haze?
  16. Neighborhood Smoker

Neighborhood Smoker New Member

As in California Medical Marijuana. Almost any strain you can imagine.
  17. sk3y

sk3y New Member

I would most deff sit around and do nothing but smoke.

eighth: a day
    quarter: 2-3 days (depending)
    half-o: 3-4 days (depending)
    ounce: 4-5 days depends

It seems the more I have...the more i smoke haha