How much do you pay for a gram?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by fuzzyglock, Jun 17, 2008.

?

How much do you pay for a gram?

1. >$10

16 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. $10-$13

12 vote(s)
    24.0%
  3. $14-$17

6 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. $18-$20

12 vote(s)
    24.0%
  5. <$20

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. fuzzyglock

fuzzyglock New Member

On average, how much do you pay for a gram of good quality (not the best, but fairly nice) weed? I put $10... i get it cheap though

2. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

I pay 10/gram for no-name dank that varies between kicking ass, and kicking MAJOR ass. For less than a dollar/gram more, I can get named strains. I usally buy by the oz or 1/2 oz, and I don't pay more than 300...EVER...for an oz,and typical prices are more along 280/oz and 150 for a 1/2.

3. imFADED

imFADED Sr. Member

I normally go between $15/$20 a gram but normally by in 1/8ths or more.

4. pkster8235

pkster8235 Lazy Dancer

I pay about $10 for a gram of some fairly good middies. I never buy just a gram though.. usually 5 g for $40 or 30 g for $200 if I am feeling extra prosperous.

5. imFADED

imFADED Sr. Member

That sounds fair but I pretty much only buy headies which is why it is normally $20/g.

6. AnotherToker

AnotherToker New Member

usually between 9 and 11 per gram when bought in bulk. 260-300/oz generally

7. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

I haven't bought a single gram in ages, and I'm not doing the math on the bulk I buy :p

8. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

I bought a gram for the first time in my life last month, and it was $20.00. It was exceptional KB, though. :) It was also an unusual circumstance. That's the last time I buy by the gram, too expensive. :p

9. joshpackr

joshpackr Sr. Member

I get mids for $5.36 per gram when purchased by the ounce. I've never made a transaction for a single gram.

10. RookieSmoker

RookieSmoker Sr. Member

150 for a 1/2oz so just over $10 per gram, I put $10-13 cause I never pay less since I only get KB but today I paid $160 for a 1/2oz of something that smells absolutely amazing from the same guy. Also gave me 15.5 grams since the last 1/2oz was short 1.5 grams.

11. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

$9.50. Daaaank stuff.

It was $4.28 for middies.

12. soldierx40k

soldierx40k New Member

i havent bought any yet...

don't hate me but you got your carrot-thingies (the "<" or ">") are backwards... something that is greater than 20 is ">20" and something that is less than 10 is "<10"

13. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

If my guy is feeling generous, he will sell for $10 a gram, but I usually spend $40 on 3.5 grams

14. imFADED

imFADED Sr. Member

That is a good price for an 8th. I normally get it for like $45.

15. blackandgoldpride

blackandgoldpride New Member

too much sadly while in NYC.

16. toothfairy420

One thing I have noticed about Washington, is that the prices don't really go up or down depending on the quality, its pretty strictly $40 for an 8th, 80 for 1/4, 150 for 1/2, and 280-300 for an oz. However, I don't think I have seen bad weed since hooking up with adult dealers, and I was out of middle school...the quality around here is generally pretty good...every once in a while I will pay $45 or $50 for an 8th of the extra super dank stuff.

17. whhatup69

whhatup69 New Member

dam i can get a half ounce of mids for 65/w delivery thats like 4.50 a gram. 120 for an ounce

18. whhatup69

whhatup69 New Member

ha ha

lmfao o shit when i was taking the poll i was thinking the same thing but i wasnt sure because im high as hell :paranoid::paranoid::(;):D:(:cool::bananaride::confused::D:);):p:(:cool::rolleyes::hail::shakehead:paranoid::(:eek::hail::D:(:cool::(:);):D:p:(:(:(:(:(:bananaride:

19. toothfairy420

See, you have to keep in mind, that weed quality is really all in the eye of the beholder...whats mids to you could quite possibly be schwag to me...buut i could be wrong...why dont you post a pic of these dirt cheap buds? :)

20. Flyingdonk

Flyingdonk New Member

In the U.K its normally a flat rate of £20 or $40 in your money, for an eighth (a hen). The big differentials between dealers, is the quality and the actual weight, usually when you buy a hen off a stanger you would expect it to weigh between 2.9-3.2 grams, anything less than 2.7 is a joke, and 3.6 is the mates-rates.