How much do you pay per gram for danks?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by devintheskater51, Feb 21, 2011.

1. devintheskater51

devintheskater51 New Member

In minnesota here we pay $20 for a gram of danks how much cheaper are other states? being some of y'all are able to get it easily due to medicinal marijuana I thougt I'd hear some crazy prices...(don't post free cause I wanna be able to know how much I'm paying when I go to a different state)
  2. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

I did the math and technically I pay like $3.57 for a gram, but I don't buy by the gram, so it comes out $100 an O.

BUT for a gram I would usually find them going for $10.
  3. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

Welcome to MJ.COM

same here, on the west coast.

dank/cronic/killer...... hogwash...... I just call it "stoneygreenbud"

cause thats just what it is most of the time. but it runs about 10 per gram and 280 an oz, once in awhile some really good blueberry comes through here and it runs 300 an oz, everything out here is grown indoors/locally, its easy to tell just by the condition of the buds when you buy them. for the most part everything I come across is totally dank sh*t, all frosted with crystals sticky and always with a very sweet smelling aroma.

~Stoney~
  4. Linkus420

Linkus420 New Member

Here in Missouri some really fine dank will typically run $15-20 a gram. I do mean some fiiine shiz too. Good nug flows in in abundance from St. Louis AND Kansas City. So yeah....
  5. HIGH school

HIGH school New Member

Colorado here.

Usually around $10 a gram from Medical Marijuana dispensaries.

Could be less, could be more from local dealers.
  6. buddhabluntz

buddhabluntz New Member

fuckk u guys are lucky most everything goin for 20 a g in indiana for some fire nugS
  7. XplodingDuck

XplodingDuck New Member

Its 20 for most dank in Georgia, 25 if it's damn good stuff. Shit's expensive.
  8. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

Yup. Kush and the like is usually 20/g, here.
  9. Phenom

Phenom Banned

20g is the only price I can reaally pay for a g here in southeast PA. Though my friend offer 1.5g for $20 which is much better and he get name brand (just got AK47 from him)
    Yeah we always have dunk bud no schwag, just expensive.
  10. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

10 bucks.

The day I pay 20 for a gram is the day a case of beer cost 50.
  11. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

I just got 2g of pretty good shit for $30.
  12. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

Now I've seen medical out in Cali years ago for 35 a gram. I don't think it's that high right now but I could be wrong. Around here it's 20 for the top dog or 50-100 for the dank. Dank is hard to get. Harder to find. There is a lot of brick weed that floats up and down the river so we have an overabundance of it. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of growers around here and LE only gets a small amount. That's really all the dank we see.......;)

Ded.......
  13. Zebra

Zebra New Member

$10 a gram if I buy in half ounces or more.
  14. IVIario

IVIario New Member

15. Miketheman420

Miketheman420 New Member

60 a 8th for the best chronic in maine and 50 a 8th for some really dank shit. So anywhere from 12-17 per gram give or take.
  16. sk8erdude87

sk8erdude87 New Member

Usually $10 a gram or $30 an 1/8 but sometimes it's up to $20 a gram.
  17. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

20 a gram here in MD.
  18. DownToBlazeCO

DownToBlazeCO New Member

Colorado prices in medical clubs are crazy low right now. I pay $35 an eighth for dank all the time....
  19. toking_gangster

toking_gangster New Member

anywhere from 10-20 depending on the quality.

~~~