How much do you smoke a week?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by marijuanavillle7, Feb 1, 2009.

1. marijuanavillle7

marijuanavillle7 New Member

I smoke about a half to three quarters of an ounce of mids a week and maybe a quarter of dank occasionally. What about you??!

2. rich420

rich420 New Member

I smoke somewhere around a quad each week of some dank bud.

3. mizzOe

mizzOe New Member

About 3 to 4 grams a week. I've cut down a lot over the past few years, I used to smoke a half in a week.. for a couple of months straight..

4. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

Somewhere between a quarter and a half, depending on how much other stuff I have going on.

5. LottaBass

LottaBass New Member

man all you guys wreck me...depends, usually when school is on 1 or 2 grams a week, unless of course im sharing. When its the hols like a q per week.
    Except im on a break now so atm 0 per week.

6. RookieSmoker

RookieSmoker Sr. Member

Lately it's been 2.5-3.5g a week of KB but I'm gonna start getting mids so it'll probably be about 5g per week.

7. Audio

Audio Ω∫§¥∂∞≈

Like 1-2 grams a week, if i smoke everyday i get kinda depressed.

8. eaglez771

eaglez771 New Member

Wow that is a LOT lol. I smoke about 1.5ish every week.

9. michael420

michael420 New Member

dude i feel bad as fuck i smoke alot. like probably an o a week, and thats not including what i smoke with my friends.
    i shouldnt smoke so much but im in college and im still getting good grades so.....

10. RyanB

RyanB Sr. Member

I have no connections out here. Usually 1 - 3g a MONTH.. It sucks. I don't have tolerance whatsoever.. But it's a hell of a lot cheaper :) $7 allowance weekly so I don't need to work for it.. I wish I could though, get a job that is. I could pay people to bring it to me :laugh: I'm not old enough for a job yet... Other than dish washing -sigh

11. FATHERPARIS

FATHERPARIS Sr. Member

I usually buy a 1/4 oz every week if I have the money which I usually somehow get... Either that or an 1/8th if I'm running short.

12. Gale

Gale New Member

by myself i would say that i smoke about 2 grams a week. Dang some of you guys smoke alot, send some of it to us that are less fortunate :D

13. Toke

Toke New Member

I dunno, anywhere from a few grams to a few ounces depending on if I'm chilling with people that smoke a lot.
    If I go to my mum's house, I'll probably smoke a few ounces over a week's period of time; sometimes an 8th in the morning of one day and another 8th that night if we're in the mood to be stoned out of our minds.

2 people like this.
  14. locket

locket Oodalolly

Depends on the week/weekend, but to myself, I might smoke a gram a week, but with my boyfriend I probably smoke a gram or a gram and a half...so I guess about 2.5 grams a week.

15. Everlong2019

Everlong2019 Sr. Member

i only rly smoke on the weekends but like prob .75 ish friday night and sat night so like 1.5 ish a week.

16. RookieSmoker

RookieSmoker Sr. Member

get the dish washing job. if you show your boss you're a hard worker he could move you up to a line cook once you're of age.

17. RyanB

RyanB Sr. Member

I can't. Parents divorced, Mom works like 12 hour days... really, so I can't get a ride to work, no place around me to work (I'm 14) and I have a slight germaphobe problem :) I can't stand accidentally taking a drink out of the wrong cup, washing dishes, etc. I don't know why. I just can't stand it :eek:

18. Privaron

Privaron New Member

I smoke about a quarter and an eighth a week. And thats me trying to cut down. Before I would smoke a half a week normally of my own stuff not to mention hanging with my friends and matching them.

19. greeen1

greeen1 New Member

quarter or more a week of good chronic, im starting a break from smoking for a while starting today, not by choice though, i think the account balance says $0.76 or something similar. seriously...

2 people like this.
  20. NoloLobbers

NoloLobbers New Member

I usually smoke an eighth 5-7 a week