How much is 1 gram?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by tenorninja1, Aug 8, 2010.

1. tenorninja1

tenorninja1 New Member

Like do you have any pictures or something? How high would that get someone who doesn't smoke much? is 10 bucks a good price to pay for it? About how many bowls could I make?

2. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

Use the search feature. I've seen this thread topic before.

3. Marley's Bong

Marley's Bong New Member

If its high quality youd pay 20 for a gram. I dont buy mids but im guessin thad be like 10 bucks. depending on how big yur bowl is you cud make atleast like 2-3 bowls outta my bong.

2 people like this.
  4. Darkgamr

Darkgamr New Member

Around my area(ohio) a gram of mids goes for $5 if you buy it by the gram or $25 for a quarter, which equals out to about $3.50 a gram. A gram should fill anywhere between 1.5-3 bowls, depending on the size of your bowl, and about half a blunt. If you have a low tolerance, you'll probably be good off of about half a bowl, so a gram should get you high about 4 times if it's decent quality mids.

2 people like this.
  5. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

88 cents to get high...
    1 cent every 1.02 minutes...
    Assuming my high is 90 minutes...

pretty cheap I suppose?

4 people like this.
  6. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

a gram up here is $10, and with that i can usually get 2 bowls out of it. that is 2 bowl filling bowls out of my pipe... with the bong it's kind of different.

2 people like this.
  7. gigabyte248

gigabyte248 New Member

a standard joint is .7 grams. most people roll them a lot fatter then that though lol