How much money is weed in New York?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Goblin Thug, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Goblin Thug

Goblin Thug New Member

I am leaving to New York for college (Rochester NTID/RIT) And i was wondering if any of you new yorkers know how much money weed can be?
    How much For 1.5 grams, 2.0 grams, quarter ounce, and 1 ounce?

2. anonymity

anonymity New Member

Same prices for most North East area coastal towns. Big city means most likely cheaper. It all depends on if you can find a good hook-up.

3. I don't think your going to get many responses for that topic in the glossary of term section. It should be moved to the general topics if u ask me, which u didn't but I'm saying anyways.

4. imported_JayV25

imported_JayV25 New Member

Perhaps this is in the wrong forum, but im from NY myself and i can tell you this:
    An ounce of medium grade bud will run you approx. $150-200. Im downstate, dont know much about those upstate mountain folk prices. I've noticed that its cheaper towards the city as opposed to out here in Long Island. Brooklyn prices are pretty dirt cheap for goods. You can get some sticky icky sh*t for about $250-300 beans an oz.

Its strange cause right accross the water in NJ, bags are MUCH lighter and higher priced. Go figure.

5. purplesticky420

purplesticky420 New Member

ny greens

i'm from long island, ny and thats where i mainly get my stuff but you can pretty much get good stuff anywhere it just depends on who you know and the qaulity of your product. you can either get really good stuff or some harraca(garbage).

6. StickyGreenEyez

StickyGreenEyez New Member

The 2 best deals I get are in.....

Brooklyn - Mids - $120 Oz
    Howard Beach - Hydro - $360 Oz :thumbsup: