How much should I get for one hundred dollars

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by fivas69, Jul 1, 2009.

1. fivas69

fivas69 New Member

I bought 3.5 grams of chron for sixty bucks so how much should i get for a hundred....Im thinking 5.5 grams
  2. allenlovesgreen

allenlovesgreen Subscriber

Weights and Prices?

Of course, it depends on your area but a Quarter(1/4 of an OZ) of some very nice mids or even high grade(if you are lucky enough), would run for about $100 bucks. At least that's the way it is around here.

If you want more accurate info about your area check out this site--> WeBeHigh.com - Worldwide Marijuana Travel Guide With Marijuana Prices, Spots & Legalization Status

:wave:
    2 people like this.
  3. fivas69

fivas69 New Member

Well Im from Utah but Im down here in Vegas and I got hooked up with an 8th for sixty so Im thinking hell give me about 5.5 to 6 grams
  4. allenlovesgreen

allenlovesgreen Subscriber

LAS VEGAS!!! :yikes:

Sweeeeet!

Well, this should help. WeBeHigh.com Las vegas marijuana prices and where to buy marijuana in Nevada

6 grams are okay but if you want to be exact he/she should give you something, somewhere around 7.08738078 grams. Live it up man! :party:
  5. fivas69

fivas69 New Member

No dude, Im not asking about prices man. I just mean if I bought 3.5 grams from which is an 8th for sixty bucks...so based off that how many grams do you think would be fair for me
  6. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

I've yet to find weed that I'd pay over $100 for 7 grams of. I can get weed thats as good as nearly any I've ever smoked for under 300 an oz. Also, just because you got 3.5 for 60 doesn't mean the prices will run proportionately for bigger amounts. Dealers typically discount bulk sales somewhat. For example....if you bought a gram of the weed you bought, it would likely be 20 bucks. 3.5x20=70 bucks, but since you bought more than one gram, you got a "discount" of about 10 bucks. It's entirely possible, even probable, that you can score a 1/4 oz for 100 bucks, even though an 1/8th was 60. The more you buy, the cheaper it typically is per gram. Hence why most older people tend buy larger qunatities....you get more for your money that way.
    2 people like this.
  7. Triheptyl

Triheptyl New Member

I'd assume you should be able to get at least 6 if you get an eighth for 60. I could probably get a half for about 100 though, so I'm not sure.
  8. RespyShunt

RespyShunt New Member

9. ttrb420

ttrb420 New Member

Round these parts, 100 will get you a half O of some solid mids.
  10. jluciano420

jluciano420 New Member

Out here in New England it's usually $60 an 1/8 and $120 a 1/4 for 'high test' stuff. If the stuff is really killer I will always breakdown the extra $20. Most guys I know won't take special requests and only give you options A or B