How much water to drink for test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by tmcpeek88, Mar 31, 2009.

1. tmcpeek88

tmcpeek88 New Member

I have to take a (hopefully urine test) for my government internship. They said they would call me to schedule one and since I am in college I am going to try push it back as far as I can into April. I am hoping for the end of April. I have quit smoking for about a week now. I smoked 1-2 times a week for the past 4 months. I have a few extra pounds, 5'9 187lbs. I work out everyday running and lifting weights. I am planning on buying a detox drink as well as follow any other useful advice I receive on here. How much water is safe enough to drink to not cause a too diluted positive. I plan to drink a lot of water, but am worried about drinking too much. Should I take creatine since diluted urine has unusably low levels of creatine. How much water should I drink before the test. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!
  2. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

3. alwuzhere

alwuzhere New Member

Drink until your piss is clear then go take the test.
  4. Sarahlikestotoke

Sarahlikestotoke New Member

Skip the detox drink.

Start taking a creatine supplement about 2 days before your test.

You could always get some home tests and see how much dilution is needed. Then you'll know how much you have to dilute to see a passing result. Use gatorade or similar in place of some of the water (for specific gravity). Use B2 for color.
    2 people like this.