How Much Weed Do You Need For Brownies For 4 People?

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by ArsenalFan, Dec 15, 2008.

1. ArsenalFan

ArsenalFan New Member

Me and three of my friends are about to make some weed brownies. How much weed will be need to make good brownies? Right now we think we should buy a quater, does this sound like a good amount to buy?

2. jikaboom123

jikaboom123 Sr. Member

This belongs in the culinary section.

I believe you will need more than a quarter, however I've never cooked brownies, I've only eaten them. So I'll let someone more experienced answer!

3. Hawkfrag

Hawkfrag New Member

You will need a lot more than a quarter.

if you are planning on making cannabutter, you need 1-2oz.

4. Canta

Canta Sr. Member

You could use a quarter, but you would be better off making smaller brownies or firecrackers.

5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

You need as much as you would to get those same four people high three times by smoking the same weed.

4 people like this.
  6. gratefulvideofan

gratefulvideofan New Member

whatever 746 grams divided by four is ;)

7. Zaireeka

Zaireeka New Member

Haha, that would send your mind straight into a parallel universe!

8. SmokeyMcPott

SmokeyMcPott **********

I think it would be best to look up the recipe for butter, then determine how much butter is going into the brownies and adjust potency accordingly. :)

9. Kiefer Suthrlnd

Kiefer Suthrlnd New Member

Use a quarter of good bud and you'll be all set..use this recipe (Pot Brownies) to make oil and then just add the oil to a brownie mix like this...

[​IMG]

Just buy a candy thermometer (Buy in the grocery aisle where they sell can openers, pyrex etc) and use that to make sure the oil temp below 370F, and bake at a lower temp than the box says too. To strain I use a tea strainer found it mad cheap somewhere....

It may just be mental but on an empty stomach i can feel them almost immediately. I use 1-2 ozs of already been vaped and it works well.

10. Richi

Richi CB1 receptor agonist

A good quality quarter will be fine. Make sure it is ground well, combined with butter, heated thoroughly and for a substantial about of time.

2 people like this.