How to find a consistent dealer

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by bob_marley45, Apr 28, 2001.

1. smudged123

smudged123 New Member

Um... is that whole "mail order from mailbud.biz" thing a joke?:confused:

2. thedarkknight

thedarkknight New Member

I live in a small town. But like 35% of my school smokes pot at least. I'd suggest the rap crowd and if you dont hang with them try thr rocker or skater croud.

3. mauixhaze

mauixhaze New Member

yes.

if you want a consistent dealer....move to cali.lots of weed to be had.

4. b1s8e3

b1s8e3 Subscriber

The HS I graduated from didn't even have crowds, everyone partied with everyone..

5. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

The site you listed doesn't exist... However...
    There are mail order marijuana providers out there that are legitimate. There are also scammers that prey on people by posing as a MOM provider.

These forums are not the place to discuss any of those providers or their services or their status or prices or anything else. It is more than sufficient that they exist.

Yes, I know of several MOM suppliers. No, I woon't tell you how to get in contact with any of them, SO DON'T ASK. And don't PM me asking to get a MOM hook-up, either. Your PM will be ignored in the order in which it is received.
    After all, that would be a violation of the posting guideline... ;)

6. ninfan77

ninfan77 New Member

Its a little mean to tell ppl you know of several MOMs openly and then pull the rug out :) A google search will bring up a few listings... are they reliable. Well if i said yes or no, then i'd be guilty of what i just said.

7. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

No, that's following the posting guidelines. Discussion of dealers is not permitted here, plain and simple. I'm simply stating that mail-order marijuana is a reality, albeit a risky one. (That kinda goes without saying, but what the hell.)
    You know that. I know that. I know you know that and you know I know that.
    Others have seen ads or webnsites and are inquisitive about it. I'm merely setting the record straight.

Also, working with a dealer, be it a mail-order supplier or a face-to-face dealer involves trust. The customer builds up trust with the dealer and the dealer builds up trust in the customer.
    I'm not going to risk the trust I've built up with my connections by passing out contact info to a potential douchebag that's going to put his operation and all his customers at risk.

When marijuana is legalized and we don't have to resort to such clandestine measures to acquire marijuana, it will be a different story, and I'll be more free with contacts. Of course then, it will be like recommendiing an online storefront like amazon.com or soemthing, so it's really a moot point.

8. smudged123

smudged123 New Member

MOTHERS ON MARIJUANA:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

im not even female:(

9. Brushfire420

Brushfire420 New Member

Its true!:D My friend J always comes thru and the bags are Phat! Do some searching it won't be that hard to find a dealer tho i live about half an hour from the port of miami so I never have to worry;)

10. VaporizorMariJ

VaporizorMariJ Sr. Member

Must have been a small high school then.

11. mauixhaze

mauixhaze New Member

DARQUE....legalization would not neccesarily be good. Big cigarette companies make up a large part of the supporters for marijuana legalization. they want to capitalize on the great plant and mass produce pre-rolled joints, spliffs, blunts, etc. that you would be able to buy at 711. Sure it would be convenient and maybe cheaper...but we would just be giving these corporate assholes more money by allowing them to exploit a beautiful plant. i prefer the slight down low attitude and a good dealer hook up to the ladder option. VOTE NO on the legalization of MJ.

12. Volta Gemini

Volta Gemini New Member

Trouble finding a dealer

Hey, I recently went out of town for a long christmas vacation and I have been putting a lot of thought to smoking weed. I have smoked weed before a while back but only on a few occassions with friends (never actually bought any). anyway, I was looking to start buying some but I was wondering how. I don't really know how to find dealers anywhere and all of my friends don't do drugs (they are kind of the sXe type). so basically, I just want to know how to find a dealer and hook up with them -- what do they look like, where can i find them, etc... I know this may seem weird lol, but I am actually in quite a dilemma, any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks. :D

13. ninfan77

ninfan77 New Member

Check bars, clubs, near college campus', head shops... skate parks..

Do a forum search, this horse has been beat to death.

14. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

Whatever...i would NEVER vote to keep marijuana illegal. Let me guess....you live somewhere where jailtime isn't very likely for simple personal use possession, and marijuana has been decriminalized. Many of us don't have the luxury. I can and quite possibly WILL go to jail for having so much as a seed or roach. I can be fined up to $2000 for simple possession. I can be senetenced to up to a year in jail for mere possession of under 2 ozs, longer for anything more. Giving an "evil corperation" a few bucks seems pretty benign in comparison. Maybe for those who live in areas where marijuana is decriminlaized,legalization doesn't seem like that big of a deal. However, for those of us who live in areas where it is still very much illegal, legalization sounds just lovely.

15. laylong

laylong New Member

Haha, well if your in Canada MOM is the way to go. We dont need to discuss it here like you said, just google around and you will find the biger ones. Like any other busness check reviews! If people say its dishonest stay away, and if theres nothing but good news order away.

I have been using a certan one for ages and havent had a hitch yet. Personaly I find it easier to get a large ammount through the mail and know its good shit then to troll bars and places to find some rinky dink pothead to sell me a expensive fix of unknown quality stuff.

But staying on topic, try and work your way up the chain. The guy you are buying from most likely is buying from someone else if he isnt growing. If you start small and gradually make bigger buys eventually you may get refered to your "dealer's dealer" and after he cant handle it your "dealer's dealer's dealer". When you are buying from a grower, your set :p I did this before I moved away and became good friends with a grower, pretty cool people once they knew I wasnt a cop, lol.

16. Dachshund12

Dachshund12 New Member

Since you live in philly you should easily be able to find weed. My friends have went to philly numerous times and easily found someone to hook them up. Plus, there's a lot of good bud grown in the philly area.

17. Center

Center stoner.

Ask your stoner looking cats at school or something.

18. sirtokesalot21

sirtokesalot21 New Member

sometime middle people are good i been gettin mine from someone i used to work with. they deliver too

19. MeatRo

MeatRo New Member

LoL, same here. I get a phone call once a week from a former co-worker asking if I'm ready for some more car parts. It costs a little more (I kick him 1/8 for every OZ) but it's well worth not having to go around place to place looking for a good sack, plus it's delivered to my door. :)

But if you just moved there and you really don't know anyone, hell, just don't be shy. Meet a few people and just start asking.. You're bound to find something soon. Just like the fat girlfriend, sure, you can do better and there's better out there. But it's a start to get you in the local scene.

20. everthefool

everthefool New Member

try using craigslist. cops don't usually troll it because they are looking for bigger shit and i found my current hookup through it, we met at a neutral place too.