How to get as high as possible?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Izzyrizzy, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Izzyrizzy

Izzyrizzy New Member

Hey Guys

I've been smoking for about 6 years, im 18 now.

And anyone thats been smoking for a long time knows that the high is never the same as when you first time.

Is there any tricks I can do that will get me higher than normal? Without lacing it or popping pills or any of that garbage.

Me and my friend normally smoke about two grams of sour D togeather a day. We use a small 1 foot bong, nothing fancy. We take decently sized rips, and hold it in for about, 30 seconds each rip till when we exhale theres almost no smoke.

What else can I do to get higher?

2. Modavated

Modavated New Member

Make oil, that stuff is Potent! I find ingesting it, although having a slightly different effect, can be really potent as well, and the peak can last much longer.
    If you don't want to put in lots of effort you can use a vaporizer, or better yet make a gravity bong, those are Really effective in getting annihilated with small amounts of pot.

3. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

Stop smoking for three weeks and it will be like your first time all over again.

The magic of weeed is that the more you use the less it works. Even stopping for a few days can make a big difference if you are an everyday smoker.

7 people like this.
  4. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

It's kind of important you should know that holding your breath for 30 seconds in any scenario is a bad idea. Most of the THC is absorbed almost instantly so a short few second hold is all that's needed. Holding it in that long creates a dizziness in your head, but that's not extra THC, it's caused by lack of oxygen.

But to answer your question a tolerance break would honestly be the best option. You could try to get your hands on a good vaporizer or you could make super strong edibles as well.

2 people like this.
  5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Holding your hits for more than five seconds is a waste and unhealthy. All it does is give the particulates more time to settle in to the lining of your lungs. 95% of the THC is absorbed within the first three seconds. You are getting "higher" due to nothing more than oxygen deprivation. You can get much the same effect by holding your breath for 30 seconds after you exhale.

Most kids first experience of modified consciousness comes from holding their breath or spinning until they get dizzy.

2 people like this.
  6. Izzyrizzy

Izzyrizzy New Member

Ok :)

Thanks guys! I appriciate it I never knew that holding it in longer did nothing.
    Im going to take a week break and see if it does anything and during that week im going to try and pick up a vape.

Thanks again guys! ^_^ All is appriciated