How to go about getting herb when on vacation?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by PoopShootMcMoo, Jan 5, 2012.

1. PoopShootMcMoo

PoopShootMcMoo New Member

This is my first post. I've read all the stickies so I hope this is in the right place.

I'm heading out to Colorado on Saturday for a week of skiing. Originally, my gf and I were going to be driving from St. Louis and meeting her friends who are all flying different parts of the country, so I was in charge of bringing the weed. Well, we found a really cheap flight, so we're no longer driving. I'm not dumb enough to try to get anything through the airport, but I'm wondering how people go about getting weed when they're in a different city.

The best I could come up with is to try to find someone from the kitchen staff of a restaurant outside on a smoke break and strike up a conversation. When I used to work in a kitchen, someone always had weed on them, so I figured this might be my best bet.

If there's already a thread about this, please let me know. I couldn't find one.
  2. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

It's legal in Denver. Shouldn't be too hard to funny......

Ded..........;)
  3. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

You can bring it through the airport. There's is a very very long thread about it on this forum.
    3 people like this.
  4. new2twistinup

new2twistinup One with the Universe.

hang outside a medical marijuana dispensary and just wait for someone to come out and offer him double the amount he paid for ( if you're desperate )
  5. devvo6786

devvo6786 New Member

Go to a concert and ask. Or ask people your age range in general.
  6. volcomstoner717

volcomstoner717 New Member

yea i gotta buddy growing out there... should be easy enough just hang out outside a mcdonalds if all else fails
  7. Keith

Keith Guest

Allow me to follow through:

How to find a consistent dealer

Even if you're just looking for is temporary connect, it's still chock full of information and tips on how to find someone with bud.

And welcome.to the site, PoopShoot (lol) :D
  8. PoopShootMcMoo

PoopShootMcMoo New Member

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I feel kind of dumb having to ask, but I've never really been immersed in the stoner culture so I'm kind of oblivious. In college, I smoked every now and then but didn't really get into it until about 2 years ago (I'm 27) so it's pretty just me and a buddy of mine since all the guys that I smoked with in college are "grown up" as they put it. An out of town friend brings us a half O whenever he comes in, so I've never even had to actually buy from someone.

I figured it's pretty chill out there, so I didn't think it'd be too tough. Just wanted to have a plan of attack.