How to hide the smell of weed at school

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by tank55, Mar 31, 2011.

1. tank55

tank55 New Member

well this guy is getting me seeds and the only way i can get them is at school,but we have this state test coming up that is crazy important so should i get then so it would be less likely to have dogs show up[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. iPoser1024

iPoser1024 Black Mamba

I got an idea...don't do it at school. It's nottt worth the risk at all. Wait till you can securely get what you want. Getting caught at schools is a major fuck up, and so easily avoidable.

I wouldn't suggest it. Ever.
  3. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Highly recommend AGAINST it.

Don't do illegal shit at school. Period.

Do it after school, off campus.
  4. 1406

1406 Retired

You literally have no rights in school or on school property. Doing anything illegal in school is dumb, and definitely isn't worth the risk. Also, seeds don't smell if that is what you're asking.
    2 people like this.
  5. medme

medme Sr. Member

don't do anything at school,, way to many things can go wrong..
  6. Stoned_Penguin

Stoned_Penguin Sr. Member

If it's just seeds, they don't smell. And they can't prove they're marijuana seeds unless they plant them (or do expensive tests). But I still wouldn't do anything illegal at school.
  7. fiendin

fiendin New Member

They're just seeds, seeds dont have an aroma.
    And back when i was in school i was smoking bongs and spliffs in the toilets every single day. Never got caught.
    If you really have no choice but to do this seed deal at school then tell your dealer to hide the seeds somewhere really well hidden, then you can go to that location, collect your stuff and leave the money in the same place for your dealer to collect.
    Simple.
  8. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

The safest way is to not do it at school. PERIOD...
  9. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

If you really need to do it at school, do it in a safe spot. And keep a CLOSE eye for teachers, and make sure that you will NEVER have the weed bag visible to ANYONE ELSE, no matter who. But just don't do it at school. Go somewhere nearby or something.
  10. LikeSoTotallyBaked

LikeSoTotallyBaked New Member

Dude seeds don't smell. Do some research look for pic on the net of seeds that look similar, that way even if you do get caught you'll have a good story.
  11. Drizzle420

Drizzle420 New Member

I don't recommend it. But if your gonna do it be careful.
  12. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

The hell do you mean you smoked IN the toilets? Thats fuckin gnarly man.