How to increase creatinine levels? On a budget?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by cdiar, Jan 23, 2012.

1. cdiar

cdiar New Member

I tried out the dilution method and it worked great on an at-home test. But I am a bit concerned about the creatine thing.

Yes, I know, I could go out and buy a $35 tub of creatine powder or whatever, or I could eat lots of red meat, but like what? I don't eat a lot of meat or protein for that matter. Not for any particular reason, I just don't. I'm broke (hence why I'm even looking for a new job and need to take a test soon) and it's difficult to eat properly/buy dietary supplements when you have no money. I don't want to go out to a restaurant and eat steak for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I don't really trust myself to cook my own, so what should I do?

Does anybody have advice on how to bring these levels up, realistically and inexpensively, especially if they're probably pretty low to begin with? Should I just eat nothing but tuna for the next several days until my test? Would that even work?

Really needing some help here, guys.
    Thanks
  2. hopenbilly

hopenbilly New Member

You can eat meat, but the easiest way is to buy it in pill or powder form. When is your test date? If you have a few days, shop online for the pill form. Also, stay away from GNC and those places because they are a rip off. I used creatine in the pill form from CVS and it cost about 20 bucks for the bottle. Remember that creatine takes 24-48 hours before it is metabolized and released into your urinary tract. If you can find a bottle close to the expiry date, then ask for a discount because they will just throw it way.
  3. anonymous420user

anonymous420user New Member

Hey. Just wanted to add that I have been experimenting with dilution. I've been using "test validity strips" which measure various attributes (creatinine, nitrate, glutaraldehyde, pH, specific gravity, and oxidant/pcc). In my testing, I've found that 3 bottles (16.9oz) of water within a 30 minute timeframe are pushing natural creatine levels to "abnormal" status. If you will be using dilution and are needing to dilute more that 3 16.9oz bottles of water, I was strongly suggest getting some creatine supplements in order to keep things in range.