How to make weed seem to weigh more on a scale

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Young1Money, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Young1Money

Young1Money New Member

how do you do it?
    i want to make like 14 grams look like 17 on a scale,
    i heard spray water and freeze it

is this true/other ways?

thanks

[Admin note: Young1Money, please post your questions to the appropriate forums. This belongs in the '420 Lounge', so that's where it's being moved to.]

2. drkseph

drkseph New Member

Trying to rip someone off? Scummer.

3. Young1Money

Young1Money New Member

eyyy it's not like that
    im just trying to figure how this guy gives out 16-18g's for a halfo prices and still makes a good profit...
    i know he does something

4. drkseph

drkseph New Member

Ohh my bad. Well it's possible he has good connections and gets it cheap so he can sell it cheaper, it could be schwag that he's selling or it could just have a lot of seeds and stems in it. As far as the water and freezing, it would just melt once he took it out of the freezer, unless he sells it with a complimentary cooler. Have you actually scale-weighed out the weed? It's possible he's saying it's 17g's when it's really not.

5. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

If you add three grams of water to fourteen grams of weed, that's more than 20% water by weight. Even if the weed was 100% dry before doing it (doubtful), that would be more than enough for the weed to get moldy. Any more than 15% moisture and you're looking at eventually ruined weed.

6. Young1Money

Young1Money New Member

yeah i have a scale,
    i heard that one with the spray water in a forum...
    maybe he sprays it right before he scales it?

it's too good of dank for him to be gettin it as cheap as he sells

7. Young1Money

Young1Money New Member

hmmm
    does the orange peel trick add weight?

8. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

If it adds moisture, it adds weight. Just not very much of either.

9. Young1Money

Young1Money New Member

how many sprays do you think will do it, 3-5?
    like about 4?

10. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

Why does it matter?

Either he is or he isn't doing it. And it sounds like you're trying to rip someone off.

11. Young1Money

Young1Money New Member

no need for ur negative attitude

gtfo

12. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

Public forum. Until the little tag under your user name says "Administrator" or "Moderator," you'll have no influence over my actions on this forum.

And, to answer your question; it depends on the spray bottle.

13. Young1Money

Young1Money New Member

alright thanks i guess,
    but im not tryin to scum somebody..

14. 420budcut

420budcut New Member

I'm just going to put my nuts on the line here and go ahead and claim that he's trying to rip somebody off. Pretty obvious from his first post...

After that, I personally believe that he covered it up by acting like he was investigating a shady dealer, when honestly, hes the only one sounding shady. Seriously buddy, why else would you want to make 14 grams look like 17 on a scale?

2 people like this.
  15. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

I can't help but be suspicious of this thread....why would anyone want to make 14 grams look like 17? To rip people off, no more, no less. If you think that the weed is being wet down, look for the obvious signs of moisture. If you think his scale is rigged, weigh it out on another when its available. There is absolutely NO REASON why anyone should be wondering how to add weight to weed or how to make a scale reflect a bigger weight than what it should read. I think the OP is looking for advice on how to rip people off, regardless of his explanations. This thread reeks of shadiness.

2 people like this.
  16. timond

timond New Member

the fact that he's asking how many sprays it would take seems a bit sus to me also.

17. Hookahs

Hookahs Banned

Yeah, I don't trust you either, and I'm glad I don't buy my MJ from you. You defintely seem like you're trying to find a way to scam people. :sigh:

18. Vember

Vember Sr. Member

Looks very unlikely that he's telling the truth..

Everyone is right.. why would you need to know the exact amount of sprays.. just knowing it's possible by any means really is all you need to know..

Weigh it out with a scale you know to work. That's the only way to tell.. if you're getting good weed for so cheap don't complain.. be happy for the good hookup.

Wayyy undercutting the competition is a good strategy, if you're hooked-up.. like you grow or can buy good shit for cheap.. Don't think of ways to scam people.. think of ways to be more like that dealer :p

19. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

What negative attitude? Trocisp merely pointed out that it would not matter if you had no intention of scamming people

Personally, I agree with most of the others in this thread. While you say differently, your posts indicate that you want to rip people off by adding other weight to your product.
    I don't know that this is the case or not, but that is the inference that I draw from your own words on these forums.
    Others agree with my opinion, and have stated so.

You are accurate in those statements...
    However many of us still have throwback titles. Mine sas neither "Administrator" nor "Moderator", yet I have that power.
    Please keep the 'tude in check, Trocisp. You aren't the one to make statments on behalf of the forum staff.

Maybe you are. Maybe you aren't. We're not in your head, so we can only go by what you say.
    Thus far you've contradicted yourself repeatedly. In light of that, how are we supposed to know what to think?

I'm going to remind everyone in this thread that dealing is a no-no topic on these forums. Thus far, nobody has crossed the line. Let's keep it that way!

20. MasterCylinder

MasterCylinder New Member

Sprinkle some heavy metal powder on the weed....lead dust or something of that nature.
    Just for the record, I'm totally against adding anything to weed other than more weed. Just adding to the conversation. And it does "sound" like the preperations of a rip off going down.