how to pass a UA, doctor's advice!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by d4rk3, Jan 21, 2005.

1. d4rk3

d4rk3 New Member

ok whaqt does everyone think about this??? very interesting and makes sense logically...i tried to find the original thread but the site deleted it :bawl: so here is what i remember...

this kid said he passed a test every week for a year and still smoked up until 2 days before the test. the doctor told him: exercise heavily the day before, go all out and burn some fat like there's no tomorrow. that night pile on lots of fatty foods (to bury the thc) and then, the key: drink a half gallon of thc before you go to bed. wake up and flush out with water and your piss will be clean for serveral hours. how does that work you ask? he said that OJ is highly acidic (everyone knows that) and THC is a base. acids and bases bond! so while you're sleeping the OJ is latching on to all the THC that is in your blood/urine. then when you wake up and drink the water, it's all flushed out (until the thc finds it's way through the new fat, back into the blood). and no, he wasn't suggesting the water for any type of dillution purposes.

so whadya think? sounds logical to me, i guess you'd have to experiment with timing/amount of water to flush out/etc. but that and some home tests and you could find out for sure if that kid was BS'ing or if he's not...any1 bored enough to try???

2. .:.evergreen.:.

.:.evergreen.:. New Member

sounds farfetched

there must be a lot of variables in that that could go wrong. im not going to be tested anytime soon so i wont put myself through that, it sounds logical, but how would you drink pure thc? wouldnt that cost a lot of money? :laugh:

3. S2

S2 Just another bonehead

A doctor did NOT tell him any of this stuff, he (or you) made it up--
    1) any doctor knows that your body's metabolism does not change in one day no matter HOW MUCH you exercise-- if your body is in fat storing mode from inactivity it takes weeks of working out your large muscles on a regular basis to get them to burn fat versus store it.

2)
    Umm,, assuming you could get it, if you drink a half gallon of THC, you ARE NOT going to wake up--ever.

OK fine, typo, you meant orange juice not THC-- this advice is silly because a) THC is not courseing through your veins, the breakdown metabolites are and b) orange juice isn't courseing through your veins-- the metabolites of it are. Your blood and urine pH are very stable and you dont have free acids and bases floating around bonding with each other-- think about it, you have hydrochloric acid in your stomach all of the time-- how do you suppose that stays out of your blood and urine-

Your body isnt a big empty tank, its a bio-chemical factory that takes raw materials out of your digestive ssytem and synthesizes and metabolizes new stuff that it needs-- no doctor would claim that you could drink an acidic substance so that it reacted with a base inside your body--

4. d4rk3

d4rk3 New Member

woah woah woah sorry, must've been tired, i meant a HALF GALLON OF OJ

5. d4rk3

d4rk3 New Member

sorry to be wrong man just wanted to help find a "cure" for a dirty system, isn't that what this whole forum is about?? and no, i didn't make it up, that's as close as i can remember what the dude said on the forum...damn them for closing it, i will post the original if i can find it anywhere else on the net

6. YouLiveAndLearn

YouLiveAndLearn Sr. Member

The fact is S2 and Mel have studied this more than anyone else I've personally seen and have more knowledge than any of us when it comes to this subject. I think they would have come across this magic "cure" if it were true.

Big Dre

7. B.O.W.

B.O.W. New Member

Diet Soda Pop Works Every Time... Drink Up To 40 Oz Before A Test.. The Sugar Free Ingrediant Covers Up The Pot.

8. YouLiveAndLearn

It's called Nutra Sweet I believe and no it doesn't cover up the THC metabolites.

9. reefermadness1

reefermadness1 New Member

Just for the record, it's aspartame and it's much worse for you than sugar...

10. d4rk3

d4rk3 New Member

lol if a 40 oz of diet pop could make you pass 100% i think everyone would bow down to you and make you king

11. d4rk3

d4rk3 New Member

lol if a 40 oz of diet pop could make you pass 100% i think everyone would bow down to you and make you king

12. YouLiveAndLearn

Unfortunately that isn't the truth and we are still searching for that sure fire way to pass a UA. I'm confident it is out there somewhere we just haven't stumbled upon it yet.

13. jager00x

jager00x New Member

It's called freedom which our government will never be willing to give to us. Sadly they've fucked shit up so bad anarchy would just make it worse. Never thought retardation could ever be someone's saving grace, but hey welcome to America.

14. guitargirl1

guitargirl1 New Member

Hey, I just wanna know where I can get me a gallon or two of that THC water, LOL. Sounds like the "Good Dr" might have been drinking some himself. I did have a friend, way back when we were preteens, who drank my dads water bong water, he acted like he was all messed up. I never did, but he seemed to love it!!

15. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Yeesh! Sounds gross guitargirl! Looking at some of these older posts it's funny to see how some things sadly never change. sigh.