How to pass urine tests for marijuana

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by demonic, May 16, 2010.

1. demonic

demonic Sr. Member

I have done some research, as well as a few home experiments on urine testing. Here are some things I have found that can help in passing urine tests.

• B Vitamins can dilute urine samples, while keeping the urine yellow to avoid any suspicions.
    • Creatine consumption increases your metabolism, therefore it will metabolize marijuana faster.
    • Zinc passes through feces. Zinc bonds with marijuana metabolites. Instead of your marijuana metabolites appearing in your urine samples, it will appear in your feces.
    • Papaya fruit contains an enzyme that can eliminate traces of marijuana metabolites.
    • Drink lots of water.
    You can find b vitamins, creatine, and zinc sulfate at your local vitamin shop. Your local grocery store may sell papaya fruit. You should take the recommended dosage of b vitamins, creatine, and zinc sulfate on a daily basis, as well as drink at least 10-12 glasses of water a day. You can eat papaya as little as 2-3 times a week.
  2. lorper

lorper New Member

Would zinc sulfate be the same type of Zinc found in Galvanized metal ?
  3. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

Uhh, Got any proof to those claims?
    Please link to legitimate sources (including corroborative sources) that give an anatomical/physiological description of what is allegedly occurring.
  4. lorper

lorper New Member

So a diet in Papaya ? or eating papaya the day of the test. I hpe your info pans out cause this is pretty interesting if its true. I liek the idea of zinc bonding with thc metabolites but again is this daily use so that it rids it faster or just days before the test so that its in your poo poo.
  5. drweb

drweb Banned

Anecdotal stories are not scientific proof. I would be very interested to see any peer reviewed scientific literature backing up your claims.
  6. demonic

demonic Sr. Member

I didn't write down my sources. As I found information and did some experiments, I wrote down the info. Do some Google searches.
  7. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

No, the burden is on you to prove that your claims are factual since you were the one who brought those claims to the table.

In the drug testing forums, we prefer to stick with factual info because theres people with careers, families, and freedoms hinging on the outcome of a U/A. Non-facts and unsubstantiated info can land an uninformed reader (who would assume what youre passing off as "fact") in the unemployment line, or worse, jail.

With that being said, if you have something factual to present here, and Im sure Im speaking on behalf of all readers and participants of this thread, we're all eyes - show us the proof.
    5 people like this.
  8. demonic

demonic Sr. Member

Most of the information I wrote down, I tested on myself and many people I know have done this and have been fine on passing drug tests.

You can find information on the b vitamins, zinc, and papaya here (also some info on creatine):
    The ABCs of Marijuana and Drug Testing - NORML

Here is another post on this forum regarding creatine consumption:
    http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/13364-creatine-before-testing.html

And drinking lots of water is a given in almost any guide to pass urine tests.
  9. lorper

lorper New Member

Most of what your saying is pretty good but the Zinc thing is Iffy. No conclusive evidence there. I was really routing for that one to :( .
  10. demonic

demonic Sr. Member

All the methods I listed could theoretically work individually... depending on your metabolism and how much marijuana you smoke.

But a combination of all of them will undoubtedly keep your clean. If you're not sure.. just give it a shot with a home urine testing kit. Start this regime for a week, and then on the 8th day, test yourself and see if you test positive.

I myself, as well as others I know never have an issue passing urine tests while using these methods. I have used this method in my own personal testing, as well as a few commercial testing environments to get various different jobs.

The most important parts are the b vitamins, creatine, and water. Secondary helpful measures include zinc and papaya consumption.
  11. lew scannon

lew scannon Banned

While I salute NORML's efforts in the push for decriminalization, their info on drug testing, for the most part, leaves alot to be desired.

Even so, lets reexamine your claims:
    And heres what the NORML article states:
    So you can see, nowhere in the article states that creatine has anything to do with the metabolization of THC.
    Keyword believed. Belief is not evidence.
    Keywords added to urine. That means its used as an adulterant, not ingested in the body. And since that article had been written, the rules of the adulterant testing game had changed. Adulterants are being detected by the labs on a more frequent basis than before.
    Drinking lots of water can cause a person to test negative on a drug assay. Thats because drinking water dilutes the THC metabolite concentration thats present in the bladder to where the urine sample registers below the cutoff thresholds of the drug screen. However, drinking lots of water also lowers the creatinine and specific gravity levels to where the sample is ruled "too-dilute" . Creatinine and SG are checked in a urine sample to determine an overdiluted sample.

Bottom line: You have failed to prove any of your claims as factual, via the linked articles youve provided, or the home testing that youve claimed to have taken. The likely reason why youve passed your home tests was the water youve consumed - which diluted the THC metabolite concentration in your bladder to where the sample registered below the test kits cutoff level. You wouldve passed that test anyway just on the water alone and without the other products to go along with it.
    4 people like this.
  12. justsayin

justsayin New Member

Zinc reduces the detection of cocaine, methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA urine testing.

Venkatratnam A, Lents NH.
    Source

Department of Sciences, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, The City University of New York, USA.

Abstract

Federal workplace drug testing was initiated during the late 1980s. Since then, numerous methods have been employed to subvert these drug tests, adulteration of urine samples being the most common. A wide variety of adulterants has been reported to date along with suitable methods of their detection. Recently, websites have claimed that zinc sulfate can be an effective adulterant to bypass drug testing. Herein, these claims are investigated using standard drug detection kits and urine samples adulterated with zinc. Drug-free urine samples were fortified with different amounts methamphetamines and benzoylecgonine, to which zinc sulfate was added to study its effect. Urine samples from acute marijuana smokers were also obtained in order to study the effects of zinc supplements on THC drug testing. All urine drug testing was performed using ELISA detection kits manufactured by Immunalysis. Both zinc sulfate and zinc supplements are effective in interfering with the detection of all three drugs by Immunalysis drug detection kits. Also, no suitable method could be established to detect zinc in urine samples. Zinc can be an effective adulterant in urine for some illicit drugs that are commonly screened under routine drug testing.
    PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    3 people like this.