How to smoke keif (crystal) with no bud?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by gamereric22, Dec 1, 2011.

1. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

The only way that i know of smoking kief is by putting some bud in the bowl and sprinkling keif over top. I have like a pinch of bud left and i might now be able to get some more for a day or two. But i do have a shit load of kief. So is there some way that you can smoke keif without some bud covering the hole at the bottom of the bowl?

2. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Use a screen.

3. Recycled

Recycled New Member

If you have 'alot' Then you should be able to compress it enough with your hands or something to just cover the hole, then sprinkle the rest on top.

2 people like this.
  4. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Put a small ripped piece of rolling paper over the hole.

5. Waldy

Waldy Sr. Member

joint..?

5 people like this.
  6. CasSteal

CasSteal New Member

I crumple up a piece of foil, I know it's bad for you but it's only a little bit, cover the hole up, and throw that kier in there playa! Or gravity waterfall whatever that bbbbbbbb

7. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

Stick it in your bowl and smoke it you wuss. Just don't pull hard lol. Just give it a nice even pull for more than 10 seconds. And I say ten seconds so you'll drag out your lung capacity and pull more slowly. Don't just suck on it like a vacuum. And hopefully you'll enjoy a nice keif bowl :thumbsup:

8. CivilMinded

CivilMinded New Member

Find a substitute to put at the bottom of your bowl, like tobacco.

9. mallitia95

Best idea and also the most obvious. Why didnt anyone else say this?? LMAO

2 people like this.
  10. I'mwithweed

I'mwithweed New Member

I'd compress it and try and get it to the consistency of hash. Or just put it along the sides of the bowl. Keif should stick to the resin if you press it in.

11. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

And that is exactly what i did. I figured that out last night, when i started rolling it around between my finders. I am hopefully get some more buds tomorrow, but i have to walk pretty far to get bud since i cant drive and the weather dosint look good tomorrow...

12. mallitia95

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Dchy0hX4U"]Iron Press Hash - using an iron to make kief hash - YouTube[/ame]
    Easiest way to make a hash like substance.
    I personally prefer making bubble hash with my friends at my buddys house.

2 people like this.
  13. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

lol just smoked every last piece of kief and i feel great. Anyway thanks, i am going to try that next time i have enough kief.

14. xXChief420Xx

xXChief420Xx New Member

If you read the question he asked us "is there some way that you can smoke keif without some bud covering the hole at the bottom of the bowl?" Your answer is questionable?

Read the question.......That is why nobody said that answer.

15. rangerdangers

rangerdangers New Member

Some advice.. if youre just smoking kief, only put a litte bit in your bowl at a time. When that shit catches it doesnt stop burning. ie: When you start coughing off that magical rip you just took, the rest is going to keep burning. Weed conservation :)

16. Waldy

Waldy Sr. Member

you can stick a joint in a bowl