How to tell if a girl smokes?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by JustinSmokes, Feb 1, 2013.

1. JustinSmokes

JustinSmokes New Member

So, i'm in 8th grade and iv'e recently found out that a lot of people in my grade smoke. Now i have this friend, she's 14 and iv'e been friends with her for about 2 months or so. Were don't really hangout out of school we just usually talk and stuff in school. So far what i can tell is she is always layed back and chill about everything, she's always smiling and really easy to talk to. I'm starting to get this vibe that shes smokes, but im not sure and i don't just want to ask and be like "hey do you smoke?" because i think that might ruin are friendship. So can anyone give me hints or tips to see if a girl smokes? Just little signs. Or how can i tell her i smoke without making it weird? Thanks :)

2. Just ease the question be like "Hey, was just wondering, do you smoke?" dont say weed at first, let her take it the way she wants. If she replies with "do I smell like it?" or "why would you think that?!" just reply with something along the lines of you were just wondering. You don't care if she does or doesn't, just wondering. Know this from experience.

3. AnotherHighGuy

AnotherHighGuy New Member

The latest lady that I want in my life mentioned she blazes after I told her about my first time being smoked out, by someone she knows.

I don't suppose this helps. Does it?