how to you prevent falling asleep when baked?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by stonerr6758, Apr 25, 2009.

1. stonerr6758

stonerr6758 New Member

I usualy toke at night and then i get realy tired while im still baked and fall asleep so does any1 have any ways to stay awake?

2. Ryan 4891

Ryan 4891 New Member

ya go for a nice long walk in the woods and just have a sweet ass adventure with your bestfriend or a bunch of your friends and just bullshit and tell stories. good times!

3. Bahama Dreamz

Bahama Dreamz New Member

REDBULL!!!! drinking one after smoking keeps me going. especially if i smoked then had something to do or going out.
    Question tho if your toking at night is it not for the pourpose of going to sleep?

4. detsiwt

detsiwt New Member

i usually start to crash when i start to come down

if i don't want to sleep yet (like when i fell asleep watching the hockey game last night) i smoke more

5. Jodawg27

Jodawg27 New Member

I would recommend drinking energy drinks, however I know they're expensive and you can't drink one every time. If you're in a heavy social situation, then your friends should be able to keep you awake, and when you aren't, then drink an energy drink.

6. redbull! or something like it.

Nothing worse than falling a sleep when you're trying to enjoy a high.

7. stonerr6758

stonerr6758 New Member

no i just smoke at night so that i dont have to worry about hiding that im high around my parents. smoking at night is also realy relaxing cuz i can just sit back and smoke and just chill after a bad day or if i just feel like smokeing

8. BuCk3t-h3aD

BuCk3t-h3aD Sr. Member

Either smoke more if you want to, drink something that has caffiene in it(can't really put energy drink, they're just super tweaked soda.)
    Or get up and find something to do, within the confines of I'm guessing your room if that's where you smoke at night?

Best of luck

9. FullTimeSmoker

FullTimeSmoker New Member

play video games, bang chicks, work out, stand up, write something in the forum... theres lots of stuff u can do. oooooooorr u could just sleep, i likes sleep

2 people like this.
  10. stonerr6758

stonerr6758 New Member

yea i smoke in my room when i smoke my myself and i usualy just watch tv and listen to music but ill try drinkin alot of soda tonight and ill c how that works out

11. Bahama Dreamz

Bahama Dreamz New Member

Yea i think the problem with you falling asleep is the fact that your not doing any thing after you smoke.

Thats basically the top things i do after i smoke too if im not wanting to go to sleep. but find something you enjoy doing to better the experience.

12. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

Yeah, just be active. Keep your mind goin because if you just sit there and chill you will eventually fall asleep. Also, drinkin certain kinds of tea might help and they're definitely better for you than energy drinks. Tea that has ginseng in it is great, go for green tea with ginseng - its very healthy. Caffinated tea will also work but you might crash after a couple hours.
    **You'll have to use actual tea bags though, not that Lipton Green Tea shit. It's tasty but will not offer the same effects as actual tea.

13. detsiwt

detsiwt New Member

rofl @ FullTimeSmoker and stand up.

I know what you mean but it sounds hilarious to read.

14. Guru

Guru Sr. Member

coffee (if thats your thing) I LOVE coffee and the taste of a joint and a coffee is amazing. do some exercise, listen to dance music.

The best thing to do though would be to nap before you smoke, hmm I wonder if that would be as good as a wake and bake in the morning? might have to try that one out.

15. Rhymenocerous

Rhymenocerous New Member

I used to exclusively smoke in my room at night just like you. Most of the time I would fall asleep still very high just cause I was so tired. I think the key is to be active like everyone is saying. But caffeine also works.

16. warofages

warofages New Member

I'm the opposite of this. I'm never tired when I'm stoned (unless I'm extremely tired before I smoke) and when I start to come down I get a blast of energy and it's hard for me to sleep. Watching TV surely isn't a way to prevent it so avoid anything laying down.